GLOBO and VDC Research Host a Live Webinar on "Solving the BYOD Challenge Without Managing Devices"
NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
What: GLOBO, the international leader and technology innovator delivering mobile, S.a.a.S and telecom software products and services and VDC Research will host a webinar on "Solving the BYOD Challenge Without Managing Devices" that will:
- Explain the challenges faced by Enterprises that are looking to implement BYOD and present an innovative, ready to deploy solution, based on a secure containerized approach to BYOD, without the requirement for costly and complex MDM or MAM solutions.
- Discuss how CIOs will grapple with device diversity, billing, security, acceptable use policies and more as the mobile workforce continues to grow
- Address the growing mobile workforce including:
- Enterprise-grade "workspace"
- Secure container solutions
- Pressures associated with mobile enablement
- Review the results of a recent trend and analysis report from VDC research that explains total growth in the worldwide Mobile Development Platform market during the next four years
- Highlight ways to provide IT managers the ability to empower their end users to be more productive while protecting corporate data and intellectual property
Why: BYOD initiatives are seen as an attractive strategy, allowing an organization to permit access to enterprise applications and data via personally owned devices. However, security and enterprise data are common challenges faced by CIOs who are looking for ready to deploy solutions based on a secure, containerized approach, without the requirement of costly and complex MDM or MAM solutions.
Who: Speakers include:
- Eric Klein, Senior Mobility Analyst for VDC Research
- Trevor Goldberg, Director of Strategic Alliances for GLOBO
When: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Live webinar will begin at 10:00 am EST
About: GLOBO (www.globoplc.com) is an international leader and technology innovator delivering mobile, S.a.a.S and telecom software products and services. GLOBO has established itself as one of the market leaders in the ICT market, offering a wide range of products and services to the corporate, public and consumer markets.
VDC Research Group (www.vdcresearch.com) provides market research and advisory services to the world's top technology executives. The firm is organized around four practices, each with its own focused area of coverage including: automatic identification and data collection, embedded hardware, embedded software and enterprise mobility.
Contact: For more information, please contact Lora Friedrichsen of Global Results Communications at (949) 608-0276 or email@example.com.