Golfers Use Teeter, Increase Drive Distance by 10%
PUYALLUP, Wash., Aug. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A recent study conducted by GolfTest USA shows exactly how important a golfer's back and core health are to their performance. Using the FlightScope Prime Launch Monitor, GolfTest USA measured golfer performance before and after using a Teeter Hang Ups® Inversion Table for 30 days. What ended up being the most comprehensive test in their 12-year history, GolfTest USA concluded that, "...one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did."
Swing Performance: Golfer's who used Teeter Hang Ups for only 30 days recorded increased performance in key categories:
- Distance: 100% of participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Strokes: 100% of participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round
- Smash Factor (ratio between ball and club speed): 85% of participants improved their smash factor by a 1.1% average
- Ball Speed: 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- Accuracy: 77% of participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- Driver Swing Speed: 69% of participants increased driver speed
- Club Swing Speed: 77% of participants increased club speed
Benefits: Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting follow through and swing fluidity. While participants were selected only based on being regular golfers and may not have had pre-existing back or joint issues, they reported that after 30-days of use they felt:
- They would play more golf and enjoy playing more often if they had less back pain
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing
With over 2 million users, Teeter Hang Ups leads the inversion market as the definitive inversion products brand. Founded in 1981 by Roger and Jennifer Teeter , Teeter tables are rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, function, and ease of assembly, and only Teeter tables are quality-assurance tested to UL's inversion table safety standard. Visit http://www.teeter-inversion.com to learn more about the company or about the product used in the trial, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550.
Kimberly Grotzke , Marketing Dir.
More by this Source
Teeter Presents a Holiday Gift the Whole Family Will Flip Over
Nov 23, 2012, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.