Good Technology Improves the Business Worker Experience with New App Features for iOS and Android
Slick New User Interface, Photo Share, Calendar Attachment Viewing and One-Touch Conference Dialing Helps Cut Time and Increase Productivity for Employees on-the-go
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, today unveiled new updates to the company's flagship Good for Enterprise™ collaboration app that significantly improve the mobile worker experience and increase employee productivity, while maintaining a premium level of security. The enhanced features—including a refreshed user interface, tasks, calendar attachment viewing and photo share capabilities—are included in the latest version of Good for Enterprise™ for both iOS and Android and is available for download immediately.
According to Forrester Research, Inc. more of today's employees are going mobile to get work done at work, at home, and on the go. To help mobile employees stay productive, innovative and ahead of the competition, Good has enhanced its Good for Enterprise™ collaboration app to make it easier, requiring fewer taps to get work done where and when they want to. The new capabilities added to Good for Enterprise™ include:
- Bolder, Modern Look and Feel: Revamped user-interface with more vibrant colors and streamlined application navigation, making it easier to quickly move between email, calendar, contacts or the browser to efficiently multi-task and get work done faster.
- Secure Photo Snap and Share: Enables mobile workers to easily snap and securely share photos via email from whiteboard sessions or job sites without worrying about the image ending up in a cloud repository like iCloud or Dropbox. Because photos are stored in Good's secure container, IT has complete control over business photo storage while leaving personal photos untouched.
- Tasks and To Do's: Allows employees to organize and track tasks with real-time synchronization of Microsoft Outlook tasks or Lotus Notes To Do's. Create, view, and edit tasks. Assign priority, start date, reminder date and completion dates. It's every information worker's personal, electronic 'to do' list!
- Calendar Attachment Review: Increases worker productivity with the ability to open and view files attached within calendar invites, allowing mobile workers to review meeting materials on the fly.
- One-touch Conference Dial with Passcode: Permits mobile workers to spend less time switching between screens and safely dial into conference calls with the host or participant code included in just one tap, so they can remain productive while in transit, running to catch a train or through an airport.
"With today's always-on work environment, employees need mobile business apps designed to make getting work done easier," said Laura Fay , Vice President of Product Management, Good Technology. "With this release of Good for Enterprise, our customers can now offer their employees an elegant, powerful, and secure collaboration app that supports the way employees want to work using the devices they prefer. Whether it's joining conference calls with one-click, preparing for meetings on-the-go or securely snapping and sharing photos, Good for Enterprise enables employees to get work done – quickly and effectively."
Use of the Good for Enterprise application requires a Good for Enterprise server and client access license (CAL). Mobile users should contact their IT administrator for a username and password. To learn more about the specific feature sets for iOS, Android within the newly enhanced version of Good for Enterprise™, visit these links:
- Good for Enterprise iOS Datasheet: http://www1.good.com/products/good-for-enterprise/ios
- Good for Enterprise Android Datasheet: http://www1.good.com/products/good-for-enterprise/android
- What's New in Good for Enterprise with this Release: http://www1.good.com/products/good-for-enterprise
About Good Technology
Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology's customers include more than 4,000 organizations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com.
Sparkpr for Good Technology
©2012 Good Technology, Inc. and its related entities. All rights reserved. GOOD, GOOD TECHNOLOGY, the GOOD logo, GOOD FOR ENTERPRISE, GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT, GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD DYNAMICS, SECURED BY GOOD and GOOD DYNAMICS APPKINETICS are trademarks of Good Technology, Inc. and its related entities. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks may be claimed as the property of their respective owners. Good's products and technology and products are protected by U.S. patents and various other foreign patents. Other patents pending.
iPad and iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. © 2012. Kindle Fire is a trademark of Amazon.com Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
 "Mobilize your Collaboration Strategy," Ted Schadler , Forrester Research, Inc. July 2011.
SOURCE Good Technology
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.