GRC Lites Announces 2013 Media Package
LOS ANGELES, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its inaugural season, GRC Lites has announced a TV broadcast package that will deliver maximum exposure for this exciting new class and its participants.
"We were looking for a quality solution that puts these new drivers in front of our main audience, while providing full coverage for the fans at home," said Brian Gale, GRC President.
Starting with the inaugural race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, all GRC Lites events run in conjunction with GRC weekend will feature the following coverage:
- Live webcast on espn3.com
- Feature segment on ESPN GRC Supercar live telecast reaching over 360,000,000 homes globally.
- Behind the scenes video coverage on GT Channel and Global Rallycross TV
- Live interview with the winner on "The Down & Dirty Off-Road Show" with Jim Beaver
- Feature story on global-rallycross.com
- Media gallery on global-rallycross.com
- Driver profiles on global-rallycross.com
- Coverage on GRC and X Games massive social media distribution outlets: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
Global Rallycross combines the best aspects of circuit racing, off-road racing and rally competition to deliver intense action in a variety of fan-friendly environments. Action sport stars including Travis Pastrana and Brian Deegan have described the sport as "motocross – with a roll cage."
To find out more, including ticket sales, competitor information and registration details, visit www.global-rallycross.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GlobalRallyCross and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GlobalRallyX
+1 (213) 745.2123
SOURCE Global Rallycross