Greenhome.com Launches Redesigned Ecommerce Website for Green and Ecofriendly Products on Magento Enterprise
SAN FRANCISCO, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Green Home, the original online ecostore carrying thousands of green products for both the green home and green business, today launched its new website at Greenhome.com. The design, ecommerce software platform and infrastructure have been completely reengineered.
The redesigned ecommerce site now carries 60% more products and is packed with twice as many green articles as before, running on the advanced, highly automated Magento Enterprise ecommerce platform designed and developed by award-winning Magento Enterprise partner, Lyons Consulting Group.
"The new Greenhome.com site is once again one of most advanced shopping sites on the web. We've taken 14 years of experience helping home and business customers go green, married that with some of the most powerful technology available today, to make going green even easier," said Kari Dorth, Manager of Greenhome.com, who oversaw the redevelopment.
"We are excited to see Greenhome.com go live," said lyonscg CEO Rich Lyons. "We believe in green and sustainable business, and are proud to add Greenhome.com to our extensive list of top ecommerce clients."
Members will find an entirely new and rich customer experience:
· Brand new design and layout with tons of new product graphics, intuitive flow, and articles and information packed on every page, built to make the research and buying experience fast and easy.
· Hundreds of user friendly features including rapid, secure, checkout, advanced email and account admin tools for order, gift card, returns, and reward tracking and one page reorder, wish lists, gift guides, personalized product suggestions, onsite chat with product specialists, social media integration and login with Facebook, product comparisons, and product reviews.
· Unique navigate your way with 5 option navigation: by search, by product category, by room, by brand, or by green attribute, each with multiple options for filtering and finding the products you want.
· Unparalleled product information, including detailed descriptions and images, 10 easy to understand green attributes and country of origin of each product.
· One of the largest unique libraries of articles and buying guides on green business and living on the web, and Green Home's unique Toxipedia dictionary of green terms.
· A dedicated Shop for Business section for greening your company, organized by industry, packed with informative articles.
· Multiple new payment and shipping options including new expedited shipping and Paypal.
· And a new business and consumer rewards program with up to 5% rewards back on purchase!
Started literally as an idea in a garage in 1999, Greenhome.com supports one of the world's broadest supply chains of green products, ranging from small business to major corporations. Greenhome.com carries products made from compostable and recycled materials to products for energy efficiency and LED lighting to water and solar. "We are mainstreaming green", says Greenhome.com executive Jane Lindner, "and that's all about quickly providing the consumer or business great information combined with great product." Greenhome.com customers include a who's who of the business world, as well as consumers nationally in every state in the US. Greenhome.com was the first retailer to develop and insist upon using a rigorous green ratings methodology for all products sold and the first green retailer nominated for a Webby Award. Green Home helped pioneer the term "greening," and has been widely featured in print, radio and TV on greening including Martha Stewart Living, The Today Show, CBS News, Fox News, and also in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
About Greenhome, LLC
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Greenhome, LLC is a privately held company owned by San Francisco and Houston based merchant bank Jane Capital Partners LLC. Since 1999, its principal product has been Greenhome.com, which has grown to become the premier online resource for consumers and business interested in environmentally conscious work and living. Green Home provides products and information that promote a healthier, more ecologically sound home environment.
About Lyons Consulting Group
Lyons Consulting Group is the premier digital agency specializing in strategy, ux/design, development, and ongoing support. With a proven track record to deliver creative, robust and most importantly, increasingly profitable ecommerce sites, our diverse group of experts are committed to customer satisfaction and project excellence.
As a leading Magento Enterprise partner, lyonscg has years of experience in ecommerce strategy and design, customizations and integrations, quality assurance/testing and training, and ongoing support and enhancements. Lyonscg understands that each client's sites and needs are unique, and are able to deliver each and every time. Bottom Line: lyonscg helps online businesses to realize the potential of ecommerce. Guaranteed.
Jane Lindner Green Home, 415-282-6400, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.