On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel predicts that the demand for spoilers will show the highest growth in the forecast period.
The study includes a forecast for the growth opportunities in the global aerospace control surface market by product type, aircraft type, control surface type, material type, and region, as follows:
Aerospace control surface market by Control Surface Type (Value $ million from 2010 to 2021):
- Primary Control Surface
- Secondary Control Surface
Aerospace control surface market by Aircraft Type (Value $ million from 2010 to 2021):
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Military Aircraft
Aerospace control surface market by Product Type (Value $ million from 2010 to 2021):
Aerospace control surface market by Material (Value $ million for 2015):
Aerospace control surface market by Region (Value $ million from 2010 to 2021):
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Aerospace control surface companies profiled in this market report are Boeing Aerostructres Australia, Spirit Aerosystem, Triumph Aerostructure, Aernnova, and GKN Aerospace.
Lucintel's report suggests mergers and acquisitions as players in aerospace control surface market are joining to broaden product portfolios and gain market share.
Within the global aerospace control surface market, the commercial aircraft segment is expected to remain the largest market as commercial aircraft has highest number of control surfaces.
North America is expected to remain the largest region due to presence of aircraft manufactures and aircraft component manufactures that create the largest customer base for aerospace control surface market.
Some of the features of "Global Aerospace Control Surface Market 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Growth opportunities in the global aerospace control surface market in terms of value ($ Mil) shipment
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global aerospace control surface market trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segment
- Segmentation analysis: Global aerospace control surface market size from 2010 to 2021 by control surface type, aircraft type, product type and by material type.
- Regional analysis: Global aerospace control surface market breakdown by key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different types of control surface, aircraft, product, material, and regions of aerospace control surface market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of global aerospace control surface suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of the aerospace control surface in the global aerospace control surface market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model
This report answers the following key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global aerospace control surface market by control surface type (primary control surface and secondary control surface), aircraft type (commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, and military aircraft), by product type (flaps, slats, spoilers, elevators, ailerons, and rudder), by material (composite, aluminum, and others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in this market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats of this market?
Q.6 What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.7 What are the new developments in the aerospace control surface market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.8 Who are the major players aerospace control surface suppliers? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.9 How is the competitive rivalry and threat of substitution in this market?
Q.10 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04700435-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-opportunities-in-the-global-aerospace-control-surface-market-december-2016-300409272.html