CHICAGO, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Grubhub, the nation's leading takeout marketplace today announced the launch of new features to make its platforms even easier for diners to use: Preorder, Express Reorder and Map Based Search. The features make online and mobile ordering more seamless than ever and are available to all of Grubhub's diners.
These features will help diners find food from their local favorites quickly, whether they are at home or on the go, and are perfect for any lifestyle: busy parents, working professionals, or diners new to a neighborhood.
"At Grubhub, we are constantly creating new features to meet our diners' ever-evolving needs," said Sudev Balakrishnan Senior Vice President of Product, Grubhub. "Today's trio of new features allow diners to more easily find the food they want from their favorite local restaurants, either instantly or days in advance, to fit their busy schedule."
A Look at the New Features:
- Allows diners to order up to 120 hours in advance, and to change their order up until the time they receive their order confirmation on the day of delivery
- Benefits anyone who has a busy schedule; parents and working professionals can plan the time they receive their meal ahead of time
- Available on all Grubhub and Seamless platforms
Map Based Search
- Enables diners to filter search results within a map-based view of restaurants
- Allows diners to see the precise location of each restaurant
- Provides an easy and relatable user experience, with maps powered by google
- Available on Grubhub and Seamless desktop and mobile web platforms
- Makes it easy for diners on the go to quickly reorder a meal from their order history, in just two clicks
- Available on Grubhub and Seamless desktop and Android App.
- iOS in development
The new features are now available for both Grubhub and Seamless diners.
To find takeout restaurants available in your area, check out Grubhub.com. If you are interested in becoming part of the Grubhub Delivery team, please visit driver.grubhub.com. To find out how your restaurant can join Grubhub, check out get.grubhub.com. To learn more about Grubhub and its portfolio of brands, please visit http://media.grubhub.com.
Grubhub (NYSE: GRUB) is the nation's leading online and mobile takeout food-ordering marketplace with the most comprehensive network of restaurant partners and largest active diner base. Dedicated to moving eating forward and connecting diners with the food they love from their favorite local restaurants, the Company's platforms and services strive to elevate food ordering through innovative restaurant technology, easy-to-use platforms and an improved delivery experience. Grubhub is proud to work with more than 45,000 restaurant partners in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, MenuPages, LAbite, Restaurants on the Run, DiningIn and Delivered Dish.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grubhub-unveils-new-features-to-enhance-site-usability-300364684.html