"We are very proud to congratulate this group of individuals on their well-deserved promotions," said Mario Giannini, CEO of Hamilton Lane. "We believe the success of this firm and our desire to deliver world-class service to our clients is directly linked to investing in our employees and supporting their professional growth. This announcement reflects Hamilton Lane's deep bench of talent and experience across geographies and business areas."
The promotions span the company's various global offices, including Seoul, South Korea; Hong Kong; London; San Francisco; and the firm's Bala Cynwyd, PA headquarters.
Hamilton Lane is proud to recognize the promotion of the following individuals to Principal:
- Sungji (Steve) An, Business Development and Client Services, Seoul
- Robert Flanigan, Real Assets, Bala Cynwyd
- Tarang Katira, Fund Investment Team, London
- Ilene Levinson, Product Management, Bala Cynwyd
- Miguel Luina, Co-Investments, San Francisco
- Trevor Messerly, Credit Investments, Bala Cynwyd
- Emily Nomeir, Product Management, Bala Cynwyd
- James Noon, Information Technology, Bala Cynwyd
- Mitesh Pabari, Secondary Investments, London
- Lars Pace, Real Assets, Bala Cynwyd
- Matthew Pellini, Secondary Investments, Bala Cynwyd
- Demetrius Sidberry, Investor Relations, Bala Cynwyd
- Matthew Silverio, Relationship Management, Bala Cynwyd
- Collwyn Tan, Co-Investments, Hong Kong
- Kristin Williamson, Marketing & Communications, Bala Cynwyd
The firm also recently announced the promotions of Lydia Gavalis as General Counsel and Frederick Shaw as Chief Compliance Officer.
About Hamilton Lane
Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE) is a leading alternative investment management firm providing innovative private markets solutions to sophisticated investors around the world. Dedicated to private markets investing for 25 years, the firm currently employs more than 290 professionals operating in offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. With more than $332 billion in total assets under management and supervision as of December 31, 2016, Hamilton Lane offers a full range of investment products and services that enable clients to participate in the private markets asset class on a global and customized basis. For more information, please visit www.hamiltonlane.com, or follow Hamilton Lane on Twitter: @hamilton_lane.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hamilton-lane-announces-senior-promotions-around-the-globe-300433893.html
SOURCE Hamilton Lane