LAS VEGAS, Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SEMA Show -- Hankook Tire, the leading and one of the fastest growing tire companies in the world, will showcase its Laufenn brand in Booth #43081 at the SEMA Show this week in Las Vegas. Hankook Tire also will host a Laufenn press conference on Thursday, November 3, at 4:00 p.m. in its booth to provide updates on Laufenn's range of Passenger and SUV/Light Truck tires and report on the brand's growth, which has continued to surpass expectations.
The Laufenn brand has produced strong results as it continues to grow beyond the United States to 70 countries throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East by the end of the year. Since its launch in November 2014, the Laufenn brand has expanded to include additional sizes for its passenger and light truck tire lines and continues to exceed expectations with positive feedback from dealers globally.
The Laufenn brand offers consumers seeking value, quality and style a wide range of products to meet a variety of driving conditions. The brand represents both a symbolic and tangible proof point for Hankook Tire's vision for growth in the global automotive market.
"The significant success of the Laufenn brand in just two years demonstrates the market appeal for a high performance global tire brand that meets the needs of sensible drivers," said Mr. Hee Se Ahn, President, Hankook Tire America Corp. "Hankook is committed to the diverse needs of drivers, and the outstanding performance and style of the Laufenn brand fills a unique space in the global tire market."
The Laufenn brand features five tire models to meet a variety of consumer needs:
- S FIT AS – The ultra-high performance all-season 'S FIT AS' provides great handling and grip in spirited conditions for drivers, who want exceptional performance and comfort.
- G FIT AS –The high performance all-season 'G FIT AS' provides impressive all-season ability along with long tread life.
- X FIT HT – The all-season 'X FIT HT' is specifically designed for SUV, CUV and light truck drivers who desire a comfortable and composed on road ride. Additionally, the 'X FIT HT' provides great handling and all-season performance.
- X FIT AT –The all-terrain all-season 'X FIT AT' provides impressive performance for both on-road and off-road conditions. Designed with comfort in mind, it is the ideal tire for weekday on-road driving and weekend off-roading.
- I FIT Ice– The winter studdable 'I FIT Ice' provides exceptional performance and comfort in snow and ice covered road conditions.
About Hankook Tire America Corp.
Hankook Tire America Corp. is a growing leader in the U.S. tire market, leveraging investments in technology, manufacturing and marketing to deliver high quality, reliable products that are safer for consumers and the environment. Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Hankook Tire markets and distributes a complete line of high performance and ultra-high performance passenger tires, light truck, SUV tires, as well as medium truck and bus tires in the United States.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hankook-tires-laufenn-brand-continues-momentum-in-global-tire-market-300355116.html
SOURCE Hankook Tire America Corp.