- Biome's suite of applications are algorithmically based tools that focus on the clinical and financial drivers with the greatest impact on outcomes to help clinicians make the best decisions.
- HeartGenetics has created the HEARTDECODE® reporting system, allowing genetic tests providers to perform comprehensive, simpler reports, supporting accurate diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and drug prescription.
- Kermit's cloud based analytics platform digitizes vendor bill sheets, identifies trends and root issues, and unlocks savings opportunities to control PPI (physician preference items) Spend for hospitals.
- Moving Analytics helps cardiac centers improve the utilization of their Cardiac Rehab, remote heart failure and COPD programs by augmenting it with a home-based program delivered through patient's' mobile devices.
- Stroll Inc. provides a tablet-based tool for PCPs to share the information about upcoming treatment options, such as location, negotiated rates and actual cost based on individual deductible status and home location in real time.
- Advanced Telesensors has created a non-contact cardiac and respiration sensor with motion and noise tolerance that can monitor vital signs from over 3 Meters away.
- Copilots In Care's web application guides patients and their families through their end-of-life care process, helping them reflect on their medical goals through questions and educational materials, sharing the patients' responses with their provider, and followed with in-person support facilitating discussion.
- Inteliclinic's "Neuroon," a revolutionary wearable mask, uses Bright Light Therapy to help people sleep better and fight circadian rhythm disorders such as jet lag and insomnia.
- UnaliWear's Kanega watch uses a speech based interface to provide discreet support for falls, medication reminders, and "guide-me-home" assistance, eliminating the need for ugly and hard to use screens.
- VaGenie has created a device and coaching system for Kegel fitness and tracking that uses biofeedback to help strengthen the pelvic floor, strengthen the core, restore feminine control, and build confidence.
More for information about Launch!, Traction, and the 10th Annual Fall Conference, go to
About The Health 2.0 Fall Conference
Over 2,000 professionals, innovators, venture capitalists, and thought-leaders attend the Health 2.0's Annual Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA, the leading conference for new health technologies. With over 200 live product demos, over 100 thought leaders and 10 new company launches, Health 2.0 annually convenes the leading conference linking health care with new digital technologies.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
Contact: Deepa Mistry | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-20-announces-10th-annual-fall-conference-launch-and-traction-finalists-the-must-see-digital-health-startups-of-2016-300327709.html
SOURCE Health 2.0