LONDON, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The retail market for health and beauty products in Denmark reached DKK13.4 billion in 2015 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% in 2015-2020, to reach DKK15.1 billion by 2020. Study economic conditions, urbanization, increasing health consciousness, and an increasing aging population have fueled the growth of the health and beauty category. Consumers continue to be value conscious and retailers are offering multifunctional products at competitive prices.
- Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 4.5% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2015
- The health and beauty segment accounted for 4.62% of the overall retail sales in 2015
- Bulk sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
"Health and Beauty Retailing in Denmark - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3759502/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/health-and-beauty-retailing-in-denmark---market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020-300346029.html