Healthcare Real Estate & Medical Office Buildings: Join Leading National Investors, Developers & End-Users on April 8 HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will bring together the leading national and Tri-State healthcare real estate executives, healthcare providers and industry service providers for a full-day market intelligence and networking program. 400+ are expected to attend.
NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Investors, New Developers, New Strategies & New Stories: Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 will bring together 300+ attendees and 40 Speakers in 12 panel discussions. Join the most active investors, developers, capital sources, brokers, tenants, healthcare providers and technology firms for an important and in-depth healthcare & real estate update on April 8.
HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will feature 40 speakers, including new voices and industry experts in 12 panel discussions. Agenda coverage:
* The new and changing delivery of healthcare in 2014: What's new in healthcare delivery?
* Urgent care centers update: Are they here to stay?
* Healthcare legal analysis: What are the legal ramifications of the accountable care act?
* Is the private practice of medicine going the way of the dinosaur? Who will survive and who may become extinct?
* New innovations in healthcare: What are the most profitable medical services being provided today?
* A study of healthcare design today and the efficiencies of multiple care facilities: Exploring the Importance of efficient health care design in today's multi-specialty healthcare spaces
* Investment trends in healthcare real estate, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities: Who is investing in healthcare real estate today?
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcre2014/agenda/
Confirmed Speakers: Hear 40 Speakers, Including New Voices & Industry Experts
* John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Jeffrey P. Drucker, AIA, Vice President and Studio Director, NortheastRegion, ARRAY
* Ciro Fraschilla, AIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
* Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Morris Gross, Vice President - Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
* Christopher W. Korsh, Senior Principal - Regional Leader, Healthcare, HOK
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Sean P. Leyden, Partner/Director, Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* H. Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Montello, Principal, MP Healthcare Services
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Max Newland, Director - Acquisitions, Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Gary Sastow, Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director - Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Jonathan L. Winer, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate - Healthcare Investment Banking, Raymond James
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 135 leading CRE and healthcare executives have already made plans to attend - Add your firm's name to this influential list today. 300+ are expected to attend. Attending firms, as of February 19, 2014.
* AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
* American Realty Capital
* Arbor Commercial Mortgage
* Array Architects
* Beech Street Capital
* Capital One
* Caracor LLC
* CTL Capital
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* EmblemHealth, Inc.
* First Columbia Property Services
* Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* HealthAmerica Realty Group
* Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Kings III Emergency Communications
* Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
* MB Real Estate
* MedDev LLC
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* MP Healthcare Services
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* NPV Advisors
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
* Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Simone Healthcare Development
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
> Online registration: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1482046
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
© 2011-2014, CapRate Events, LLC, All Rights Reserved | cre-events.com | email@example.com | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events LLC