Healthcare Real Estate Conference New York: Join Leading Investors, Developers, Capital Sources & Healthcare Executives on April 8; Look Who's Attending New York City Healthcare Real Estate Conference: Explore New Healthcare Real Estate, Medical Office Buildings and Research Facility Investment, Development & Financing Opportunities in Greater New York
NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- If you are active in healthcare real estate investment, development and financing around the nation, you will not want to miss HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 on April 8 in New York. Join 40 speakers in 12 panel discussions and the expected 400+ attendees for discussion, debate and networking. Explore New Healthcare Real Estate, Medical Office Building and Research Facility Investment, Development & Financing Opportunities in Greater New York. HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will bring together the leading national and Tri-State healthcare real estate executives, healthcare providers and industry service providers for a full-day market intelligence and networking program on April 8.
Confirmed Speakers: Hear New Voices & Expert Industry Analysts:
* Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Jeffrey P. Drucker, AIA, Vice President and Studio Director, Northeast Region, ARRAY
* Ciro Fraschilla, AIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
* Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Morris Gross, Vice President – Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
* Christopher W. Korsh, Senior Principal – Regional Leader, Healthcare, HOK
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Sean P. Leyden, Partner/Director, Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* H. Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Montello, Principal, MP Healthcare Services
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Max Newland, Director – Acquisitions, Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Paul N. Orloff, MD, President, New York County Medical Society
* Ted A. Petrillo, Principal, Westage Companies
* Gary Sastow, Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director – Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Salley Whitman, Co-Founder & Executive Director, NXT Health
* Jonathan L. Winer, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate – Healthcare Investment Banking, Raymond James
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014
Participating investors, developers & owners as of March 11, include:
* American Realty Capital
* Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Health Care REIT, Inc.
* Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
* Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* MB Real Estate
* MedDev LLC
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Meritage Properties LLC
* Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Simone Development / Simone Healthcare
* Ventas, Inc.
* Westage Companies (partial list)
HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will feature 40 speakers, including new voices and industry experts in 12 panel discussions. Agenda coverage:
* The new and changing delivery of healthcare in 2014: What's new in healthcare delivery?
* Urgent care centers update: Are they here to stay?
* Healthcare legal analysis: What are the legal ramifications of the accountable care act?
* Is the private practice of medicine going the way of the dinosaur? Who will survive and who may become extinct?
* New innovations in healthcare: What are the most profitable medical services being provided today?
* A study of healthcare design today and the efficiencies of multiple care facilities: Exploring the Importance of efficient health care design in today's multi-specialty healthcare spaces
* Investment trends in healthcare real estate, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities: Who is investing in healthcare real estate today?
"The current transformation of the delivery of healthcare services from a provider oriented system to a patient centric system is revolutionizing where, how, and who is now providing healthcare services. Come learn the latest trends in healthcare real estate today: who is doing the deals, where the deals are being done, and why what is happening affects every one of us."- Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 135 leading CRE and healthcare executives have already made plans to attend - Add your firm's name to this influential list today. 300+ are expected to attend. Attending firms, as of March 12, 2014.
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Array Architects
- Bank of America
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Capital One
- Caracor LLC
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- First Columbia Property Services
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meritage Properties LLC
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- New York County Medical Society
- NK Architects
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Raymond James
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- Suburban Hospital Alliance
- Suffolk Construction Co., Inc.
- The Keith Corporation
- Ventas, Inc.
- Voikos Construction Management
- Westage Companies
- Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
- Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Yang & Associates, P.C.
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC