Hertz Gives Ryanair Customers The Chance To Win Back Car Rental Costs In August Thirty one Ryanair customers will receive up to EUR 250 off Hertz, Thrifty or Firefly rentals with any booking made in August for pick up and return between August 1st and September 30th in a prize draw
LONDON, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, is offering 31 lucky Ryanair customers the chance to receive up to a €250 refund on the basic cost of their Hertz, Thrifty or Firefly vehicle rental as part of its exclusive partnership with Europe's favourite low fares airline.
Ryanair customers who book a car with any of the three car rental brands in August for pick-ups between August 1st and September 30th 2014 at any of the airline's European destinations will be in with a chance of receiving the refund. Rentals must be completed by September 30th. The draw will take place on October 7, 2014 and the refunds will be issued by October 21, 2014. Other terms and conditions* apply.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, said: "This is a fantastic summer prize draw for 31 lucky customers of our valued partner Ryanair on top of the great rates offered by Ryanair, Hertz, Thrifty and Firefly. Everyone deserves a great summer break and this fun promotion is designed to make it that little bit more enjoyable for the 31 winners, which represents the equivalent of one for every day of August."
In addition to exclusive special offers and an integrated booking system enabling car rental and flight bookings to be made at the same time, Ryanair customers enjoy seamless access to Hertz's wide range of vehicles at all of Ryanair's 185 airports across Europe and North Africa.
For further information, bookings and full terms and conditions, visit www.hertz4ryanair.com.
* Terms and conditions
- This prize draw promotion applies to Hertz, Thrifty and Firefly car rental bookings made on Ryanair.com between August 1, 2014 and August 31, 2014. Pick up must be made between August 1, 2014 and September 30, 2014 and rentals must be completed by September 30, 2014.
- The standard rental Terms and Conditions of Hertz, Thrifty or Firefly (as appropriate) rental apply.
- Up to €250 or equivalent will be refunded on the base rental amount.
- Fuel and optional extras will not be refunded.
- Draw will take place on October 7, 2014.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- Refunds will be issued by October 21, 2014.
- Applicable to all Ryanair destinations and all source markets.
- Hertz has the right to contact customers with regards to the promotion.
- This promotion is being run by Hertz Europe Limited, based at Hertz House, 11 Vine Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QE, United Kingdom. This promotion is subject to English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and licensee locations in about 145 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 10,090 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 145 countries. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,400 corporate and franchise locations in approximately 75 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 130 major airports in Europe.
Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Dream, Family, Fun, Green and Prestige Collections also set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation, operates the Hertz 24/7 hourly car rental business and sells vehicles through its Rent2Buy program. The Company also owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services. More information about the company can be found at www.abouthertz.com.
Hertz Press Contact
T: +44 (0) 207 611 3597
T: +44 (0) 207 611 3798
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation