LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing use of HPPs in automotive and aerospace industries is a prime factor for the growth of the high performance plastics (HPP) market"
The global high performance plastics market size is projected to reach USD 35.27 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2016 to 2026. This growth is attributed to the rise in demand for manufacturing interior and exterior components in the automotive and aerospace industries due to superior mechanical properties, chemical resistance, and high heat stability of high performance plastics. However, high manufacturing cost of the high performance plastics is the restraining factor for this market.
"Aromatic ketone polymer is the fastest-growing type segment of the high performance plastics market"
Aromatic ketone polymer is the fastest-growing segment, both in terms of volume & value in the high performance plastics market. They possess the outstanding thermal stability, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance. These properties make them suitable for a wide range of applications such as fuel systems, induction systems, coolant systems, engine components, powertrain, brake systems, pumps and valves, shaft seals, sockets, biotechnology, surgical equipment, and transmission components manufacturing.
"Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for high performance plastics "
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for high performance plastics, in terms of value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, rise in applications of high performance plastics across medical, transportation, and electronics industries are some of the major factors expected to fuel the growth of the market. Countries such as China, South Korea, and Taiwan, which are major hubs for the production of electronic components are expected to drive the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 33%, Tier 2 – 60%, and Others - 7%
- By Designation - C level - 56%, Director level - 33%, and Others - 11%
- By Region - North America - 13%, Europe - 47%, Asia-Pacific - 20%, the Middle East & Africa - 13%, and South America - 7%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are BASF SE (Germany), Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan), Celanese Corporation (U.S.), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Arkema SA (France), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Japan), E. I. duPont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), SABIC (Saudi Arabia) , Victrex Plc (U.K.), and others.
The market is given on the basis of type, end-use industry, and region. This report covers the high performance plastics market, in terms of value as well as volume, and forecasts its market size till 2026. The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the key players in the global high performance plastics market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the high performance plastics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. It will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. It will help stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4603863/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/high-performance-plastics-market-by-type-end-use-industry-and-region---global-forecast-to-2026-300396905.html