HLS & Public Safety Market 2022 Forecasts - Verticals, Countries & Technology Analysis
DALLAS, February 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com offers Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2014-2022 and Saudi Arabia HLS and Public Safety Market - 2014-2018 research reports in its store.
Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2014-2022 is the most comprehensive homeland security market report providing information by and on 25 technology markets (biometrics, big data, etc), 15 vertical markets (aviation security, safe cities, etc), 38 countries, revenue source (sales, upgrades, service, planning) and end customer (govt bodies, private sector). This research forecasts the HLS & public safety market to reach $546 billion by 2022.
Report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/275087-global-homeland-security-public-safety-market-2014-2022.html ) Findings Include:
- Aviation Security: This market which was dominated by the U.S. and the EU during 2002-1012, will be overtaken by China and the Gulf states during the 2014-2022 period. These regions will combine to a market share of more than 60% of the global sales of the new aviation security systems and devices.
- Big Data: The HLS & Public Safety related Big Data technology market is forecasted to grow at a 2014-2022 CAGR of 37%, the fastest growing HLS & Public Safety technology sector. The U.S. market share is 51% while the EU market share is forecasted to take more than 21% of the market.
- Cross-border illegal immigration, organized crime, smuggling of goods & narcotics, and terror are the main drivers of the land border and maritime security markets growth.
- Safe Cities: As you read this preview, over 2300 municipalities around the globe are executing or planning their Safe City projects to enhance civilian security, safety, local economy and quality of life. A Safe City price tag ranges from $billions (e.g. Dubai $2.3 billion, Guangdong Province "Safe City Corridor" $6 billion) down to a few $millions for a community "Safe City" project.
- According to recent reports (e.g., the UN) climate related natural disasters grew during the recent decade by more than 13%. The Natural Disasters Preparation & Response equipment cumulative 2014-2022 market is forecasted to surpass the $150 billion level.
- Cyber Security: Driven by Cyber-Terror and Cyber-Crime, the Cyber Security 2014-2022 market is forecasted to be the largest HLS & Public Safety technology sector, with cumulative sales of more than $700 Billion.
Why Buy Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2014-2022 Report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=275087 )?
A. This is the only report that addresses the HLS & Public Safety dual-use markets 87% of the HLS & Public Safety industry revenues emanate from dual-use products. For example, Cybersecurity systems are used to address both Cyber-crime and Cyber terror. Decision makers forming their strategy need a complete view of this overlapping market both independently and in their intersections.
B. Market data analyzed via 5 key perspectives
With a highly fragmented HLS & Public Safety market we address the "Money trail" - each dollar spent via the following 5 viewpoints:
By Vertical Markets including: Aviation security, CBRN & HAZMAT security, Land border security, Counter-terror & crime intelligence, Critical infrastructure security, Law enforcement & 1st responders, Maritime security, Land transportation security, Energy & petro-chemical industry security, Public events security, Commercial & industrial security systems, Safe cities, Diplomatic facilities & personal security, Natural disasters preparation & response and Other vertical HLS & Public Safety markets.
By Revenue Source including: Products sales, maintenance & service, upgrades, refurbishment, planning, training and consulting.
By Technology including: Biometrics, RFID, Cloud based security, Big data, Bio-agents & infectious disease detection, C2/C4ISR systems, Chemical, HAZMAT & nuclear detection, Communication systems & devices, Counter-IED technologies, Cybersecurity, Decontamination of CBRN & HAZMAT incidents, Electronic fencing, Explosives trace detection (ETD), Intrusion detection systems, Mass emergency notification, Metal detectors, Natural & manmade disaster early warning, Rescue & recovery equipment, Non-lethal weapons, Personal (ballistic & CBRNE) protective gear, Standoff explosives & weapon detection, Tomographic explosive detection systems (EDS), Vehicle & container screening portals, Video surveillance, Video analytics, X-ray screening.
By End Customer including Government bodies, Private sector.
By Country including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, U.A.E., U.S. and United Kingdom.
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the 78 market sectors, including: Market drivers & inhibitors, Business opportunities, SWOT analysis, Competitive analysis, Business environment and the 2011-2022 market segmented by submarkets.
During 2014-2018, Saudi Arabia plans to procure as much as $70B of Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety related products and services making them the highest per capita HLS & Public Safety spenders in the world. The Saudi Homeland Security & Public Safety market is a unique case, since the global financial crisis does not impact the economy of Saudi Arabia. The regime has at its disposal nearly $500B of petrodollars and will spend "whatever it takes" to secure the country's stability and defeat any internal or external regime threats. The growing need coupled with nearly unlimited resources creates a highly profitable business environment for state-of-the-art technology and service providers.
The Saudi Arabia Homeland Security & Public Safety Market - 2014-2018 report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/275086-saudi-arabia-hls-and-public-safety-market-2014-2018.html ) presents in 230 pages and 114 tables and figures: market opportunities and entry strategies, analyses, market data starting from 2011, and forecasts up to 2018 of the Saudi Homeland Security & Public Safety markets, as well as profit from in-depth market information, analysis and market forecast of 10 vertical and 8 technology submarkets:
Vertical Submarkets: Aviation Security, Border Security, CBRN Security & Hazmat Safety, Counter Terror & Crime Intelligence, Critical Infrastructure Security, Law Enforcement, Police Modernization & 1st Responders, Maritime Security, Private Sector Security, Safe Cities and Diplomatic (Facilities & Personal) Security.
Technology Submarkets: Biometric Identification, C-3I Systems, CCTV Surveillance Devices and Systems, Communication Equipment & Systems, Cybersecurity Systems, Non-Lethal Weapons, Perimeter Security & Intrusion Detection Systems and Riot Control Equipment.
The report projects sub-markets from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors, competitive analysis)
- Companies operating in the market: BAE Systems plc, The Boeing Company, Raytheon Company, EADS N.V, Finmeccanica S.p.A., Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Corporation, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), General Dynamics Corporation. Buy a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=275086 .
Explore more reports on homeland security and other public sector markets at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/government/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on:
More by this Source
Carbon Fiber Market & Activated Carbon Industry 2014 Reports
Mar 13, 2014, 23:30 ET
Microsatellite Market and Nanosatellite Industry 2014-2019 Report
Mar 13, 2014, 08:45 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.