This report provides the latest asset allocations of China HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of China HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Equities was the largest asset class for Chinese HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 30.6% of the total, followed by real estate (27.9%), business interest (22.1%), cash and deposits (13.1%), fixed income (3.5%) and alternatives (2.8%).
- Business interest recorded the highest growth during the review period, at a rate of 59.4%. Real estate recorded the second-highest rate, at 46.5%.
- Alternative assets held by Chinese HNWIs decreased from 3.5% to 2.8% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 1.8% to 1.0% of total assets during this period.
- Chinese HNWI liquid assets valued US$2.4 trillion as of 2015, representing 47.2% of total wealth holdings.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04431885-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-china-2016-300380840.html