BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Galtronics Corporation Ltd., a Baylin Technologies (TSX:BYL) company, today announced that it will be showcasing at Mobile World Congress (#MWC14) how advanced LTE, multi-band, embedded antenna systems are transforming our daily lives.
"From 35 years of experience, Galtronics has great expertise in developing custom and semi-custom embedded antenna designs drawing on its extensive IP portfolio of more than 70 patents to develop advanced integrated antenna systems for LTE, Wi-Fi and other broadband RF applications," said Ephraim Ulmer, Galtronics CEO and President. "Our engineering team, in partnership with OEM / product development teams, gives early and continuously updated performance predictions throughout the product development process."
With this tremendous experience, Galtronics also mass manufactures the antennas in its own first-class production centers which are fully vertically integrated. Offerings include: Stamping, high precision tool and die making, RF Testing and assembly, Laser Direct Structuring (LDS), Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) assembly, Two-Shot Molding (TSMA), In-Molded (IMA) and over molded antennas.
Applications for which Galtronics has successfully embedded custom antenna systems include:
- Home networking devices, such as Wi-Fi routers which enable wireless connectivity and facilitate interoperability of the various wireless communication devices used within the home;
- Wireless set-top boxes which source digital content from cable and satellite television providers;
- Small cell and femtocell devices enabling densification and improving heterogeneous cellular networks
- Land Mobile Radio products which provide two-way radio communications for a variety of markets including public safety, transportation, education and manufacturing;
- Home automation products, such as connected lights that have wireless communication capabilities, which enable users to monitor their homes and manage their energy consumption remotely; and
- Utility Products such as smart meters, which enable utility companies to monitor and bill for utility usage remotely.
"Galtronics is a global provider of innovative antenna solutions with 35 years of experience designing, producing and supplying custom engineered antennas across three business units which include mobile devices, broadband and infrastructure," said Ben Bar, Galtronics EVP Sales & Marketing. "We have delivered over 200 million antennas to the world's largest smartphone, set-top box, home gateway, Wi-Fi access point and cellular infrastructure manufacturers. This experience, coupled with our vertically integrated design and manufacturing capabilities, uniquely positions Galtronics as an industry leader."
To learn more, visit Galtronics at Mobile World Congress 2014 (#MWC14), at Hall 6, stand #6B60, from February 24-27, in Barcelona, Spain. For more information visit www.galtronics.com
Galtronics Corporation Ltd., a Baylin Technologies (TSX: BYL) Company, is a global company providing innovative antenna and communications solutions of the highest quality and design. Headquartered in Tiberias, Israel, with locations in North America, Europe and the Far East, Galtronics has state-of-the art design centers around the globe as well as world class manufacturing facilities in China and Vietnam. The company offers custom and off-the-shelf antenna solutions from concept and design to production and delivery of products for the world's leading wireless organizations. Since our establishment in 1978, our business has grown into an international platform with operations in North America and Asia. To learn more about Galtronics and its offerings, visit www.galtronics.com.
About Baylin Technologies
Headquartered in Toronto, Baylin (TSX: BYL) is a global technology company in the wireless space with 35 years of experience in designing products and supplying innovative antennas. www.baylintech.com.
Liron Ramot, Galtronics Marketing