This December 2016 report edition addresses: sustainability, market share, trends, business opportunities, M&A strategy, budgets, procurement processes, and marketing initiatives. Foremost amongst these is a general perception of the costliness, or otherwise unnecessary nature of the investment in sustainability measures. The research suggests that such initiatives may, in fact, save money, and that sustainability should be considered more rigorously by those seeking to maximize the potential strategies of the global homeland security and public safety market.
Issues discussed in this report include:
- What will the market trends be during 2017-2022?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Competitive analysis
- Profile, analysis, financials and contact info. of more than 110 key vendors
- Homeland security & public safety products and services standards and regulations
Why Buy this Report?
A. The "Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry – 2017 Edition" report provides a detailed industry analysis including :
- Effects of emerging technologies on the global homeland security & public safety industry
- Homeland-security & public-safety industry: competitive analysis
- Technological change: homeland security, immigration enforcement & public safety vulnerabilities
- The homeland security & public safety market trends
- Globalization of the homeland security & public safety business
- Vendor – government relationship
- The geopolitical outlook
- The industry business models & strategies
- Variable economic conditions
- Market tiers
- Defense primes & mega corporations' inroads into the market
- Market entry challenges
- The industry: supply-side & demand-side analysis
- Market entry strategies
- Price elasticity
- Homeland security & public safety industry: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
B. The report addresses over 300 European Homeland Security and Public Safety standards (including links)
C. The "Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry – 2017 Edition" report also provides extensive data (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, key executives, homeland security and public safety products and contact info.) of the leading 119 Homeland Security and Public Safety Vendors:
7. ACTi Corporation
8. ADT Security Services
9. AeroVironment Inc.
10. Agent Video Intelligence
11. Airbus Defence and Space
12. Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
14. American Science & Engineering Inc.
16. Aralia Systems
17. AT&T Inc.
18. Augusta Systems
20. Avigilon Corporation
25. BAE Systems
26. BioEnable Technologies Pvt Ltd
27. BioLink Solutions
29. Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
30. Bosch Security Systems
31. Bruker Corporation
36. China Security & Surveillance, Inc.
37. Cisco Systems
39. Cognitec Systems GmbH
40. Computer Network Limited (CNL)
41. Computer Sciences Corporation
44. DRS Technologies Inc.
46. Elbit Systems Ltd.
47. Elsag Datamat
48. Emerson Electric
52. Finmeccanica SpA
54. Fulcrum Biometrics LLC
56. General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
57. General Dynamics Corporation
58. Getac Technology Corporation
59. Hanwha Techwin
60. Harris Corporation 61. Hewlett Packard Enterprise
62. Hexagon AB
63. Honeywell International Inc.
64. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
67. Intel Security
68. IntuVision Inc
71. IPS Intelligent Video Analytics
72. Iris ID Systems, Inc.
73. IriTech Inc.
74. Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
76. L-3 Security & Detection Systems
77. Leidos, Inc.
78. Lockheed Martin Corporation
81. Mer group
82. Milestone Systems A/S
84. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
85. National Instruments
86. NEC Corporation
87. NICE Systems
88. Northrop Grumman Corporation
89. Nuance Communications, Inc.
91. Panasonic Corporation
95. QinetiQ Limited
96. Rapiscan Systems, Inc.
98. Rockwell Collins, Inc.
99. Safran S.A.
100. Salient Sciences
101. Schneider Electric
104. Smart China (Holdings) Limited
105. Smiths Detection Inc.
106. Sony Corp.
107. Speech Technology Center
108. Suprema Inc.
109. Synectics Plc
110. Tandu Technologies & Security Systems Ltd
111. Texas Instruments
112. Textron Inc.
113. Thales Group
114. Total Recall
115. Unisys Corporation
117. Vialogy LLC
118. Vigilant Technology
119. Zhejiang Dahua Technology
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729551/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeland-security--public-safety-industry-2017-edition-300415329.html