Hot Stocks Earnings Forecast: Comcast, Cliffs Natural Resources, Citigroup, Western Union, Mondelez, and Boston Scientific
HONG KONG, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EarningForecast.com has issued consensus earnings forecast reports and equity research for the following companies: Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA), Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF), Citigroup (NYSE: C), Western Union (NYSE: WU), Mondelez (NASDAQ: MDLZ), and Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA): Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA) had owned 51% of NBCUniversal since 2011 and planned to buy out the rest 49% from GE in 2018. On Tuesday, Comcast announced they will pay US$16.7 billion to finish the deal ahead of schedule. Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA) shares soared more than 2.98% to US$40.13 with more than 57.07 million shares traded compared to its average volume of 12.72 million shares. Through the trading session, the share price reached a new 52-week high of US$42.00. Observing comprehensive analysis of Comcast could help investors avoid big lost in investment. Check CMCSA earnings forecast report below.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/CMCSA/Comcast.pdf
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF): The iron ore and metallurgical coal producer reported it had a loss of US$1.62 billion in the fourth quarter. The board reduced its quarterly dividend by 76%. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) shares began the trading session with a price of US$31.04 and throughout the session climbed to a high of US$31.20. When day-trade ended, the stock finally plunged 19.99% to US$29.29. The stock traded 35.48 million shares in the last trading session, well above its daily average of 6.51 million shares. Investors may want to find out where CLF will go from here. Observe comprehensive Cliffs Natural Resources earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/CLF/CliffsNaturalResources.pdf
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C): The share of Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) began the trading session with a price of US$44.47. When day-trade ended, the stock finally was down 0.79% to US$44.00. The stock traded 26.67 million shares in the last trading session, well less than its daily average of 34.13 million shares. Do you think Citi will bounce soon? Do you think now is a good time to buy the stock? Investors could check C earnings forecast report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/C/Citigroup.pdf
Today EarningForecast.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; Check out the consensus earnings forecast reports below:
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/WU/WesternUnion.pdf
Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ: MDLZ):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/MDLZ/Mondelez.pdf
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX):
Read Full Report: http://www.earningforecast.com/PR/021413A/BSX/BostonScientific.pdf
EarningForecast.com focuses on tracking and monitoring company Earnings Data for top market movers in US stocks market. EarningForecast.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit: EarningForecast.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.