EL SEGUNDO, Calif., May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HR Cloud, leading developer of HR software and HRMS business solutions with a focus on effective employee engagement, today announced the availability of Onboard, developed to help new hires become more productive from day one with onboarding software that streamlines paperwork processes and training. And Workmates, a simple and powerful solution that supports team engagement, collaboration and productivity for modern enterprises to the ADP®Marketplace. ADP customers can now benefit from HR Cloud's unique software solutions by simply subscribing to these apps in the ADP Marketplace.
The ADP Marketplace provides HR professionals with secure turnkey solutions to workforce management. HR Cloud's integration with the marketplace means HR users can conveniently log in to Onboard and/or Workmates with their ADP credentials, as well as import their entire workforce data with one click. Given the pain "platform-locked" data causes companies, HR Cloud is building a one-click solution to importing ADP workforce data into Onboard and/or Workmates. With a click of a button, employee data is synced from ADP, so HR professionals can immediately begin using HR Cloud apps to onboard new hires, handle compliance or nurture company culture. Onboard and Workmates meet and exceed ADP's rigorous security and UX standards, giving HR professionals the industry-leading tools they need with data safety they expect.
"We're thrilled to be on the ADP Marketplace," said Damir Davidovic, CEO of HR Cloud. "HR Cloud created these apps to build morale, bring people together, increase productivity and foster a positive work environment. We look forward to helping organizations boost engagement and encourage team involvement from day one."
Onboard delivers a new-hire onboarding experience that propels new employees towards immediate productivity with automated checklists and custom employee self-service portals where you can highlight your own company's culture. This prepares new hires to excel from day one, setting them on a trajectory to long- term success.
HR Cloud's Onboard provides:
- Compliance: Maintain employee verification requirements and streamline E-verify process and electronically sign, store, and audit I-9 and W-4 forms.
- Showcase Company Culture: Create messaging and upload videos and content to provide resources new hires need.
- Organizational Chart: Simple UI represents company hierarchy, putting faces to names and roles.
- Custom Forms: Make any form digital (with drag-and-drop fields and uploaded PDFs) and eliminate paper forms.
- E-signatures: Employees can use their cursor or username to sign any online form. With individual access accounts and secured credentials, your company has a new level of authentication and security.
- Task Management: Create an onboarding checklist and use automated reminders to keep everyone on track. This process can be completed before their start date, so they are ready to go on day one.
Workmates is a complete communications hub. Find and connect with anyone on any channel, whether it's by phone, chat, group chat, text, email, Skype or Hangouts. Workmates gets everyone connected with a company directory for sourcing your team's information quickly.
- Increase Productivity: Share information across teams, keep everyone in sync and improve employee performance.
- Strengthen Teamwork: Post comments and start discussions. Work together effectively as a team.
- Support Innovation: Empower employees to share thoughts and ideas through an internal social platform that promotes dialogue making communication fun.
- Drive Recognition: Encourage employees to recognize their peers and be recognized for a job well done.
In addition to ADP, HR Cloud products integrate with Google Apps for Work, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office 365, Slack, Yammer, Okta, OneLogin, Tango Card and Linkedin.
About HR Cloud
HR Cloud is a leading developer of HR software and HRMS solutions for business with a focus on effective employee engagement. Founded in 2012, HR Cloud empowers teams to easily onboard new hires, manage employee data, create a company social network and support employee development. HR Cloud was created by the leaders at NEOGOV (founded in 1999 by CEO and Founder Damir Davidovic), the market and technology leader in on-demand human resources software for the public sector, with more than 1,500 government agencies and educational institutions using NEOGOV technology.
Powerful technology plus a human touch. Companies of all types and sizes around the world rely on ADP's cloud software and expert insights to help unlock the potential of their people. HR. Talent. Benefits. Payroll. Compliance. Working together to build a better workforce. For more information, visit ADP.com.
(213) 810 -1308
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hr-cloud-releases-two-apps-onboard--workmates-into-adp-marketplace-300461846.html
SOURCE HR Cloud