NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Hungary's favorable geographical location in Central Europe, expanding vehicle fleet, stable political environment and supportive investment policies make the country an ideal investment destination for automotive companies. With a population of around 9.9 million as of 2014, Hungary offers various economic advantages such as low interest rate scenario, near-zero inflation and favourable government policies for expansion of agriculture and construction sector. All these factors are expected to hugely benefit the automobile industry in the coming years, and thereby boost tyre demand in the country during 2015 - 2020.
According to TechSci Research report, "Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's tyre market is projected to grow at over 8% during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, the replacement tyre segment in Hungary accounted for more than 50% of market share. The passenger car tyres segment accounted for more than 90% volume share in the Hungary tyre market, followed by light commercial vehicle tyre, medium & heavy commercial vehicle tyre, two-wheeler tyre and OTR tyre segments. Hankook, Bridgestone and Michelin operate their tyre manufacturing plants in the country, while global tyre companies like Goodyear, Pirelli, Continental, Vredestein, etc., operate through their sales offices in Hungary. "Hungary Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Hungary:
- Hungary Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Hungary
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicles manufactures, tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02251340-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hungary-tyre-market-forecast--opportunities-2020-300398922.html