Huntkey Extends New Year Promotion to March 31
SHENZHEN, China, March 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntkey Enterprise Group, a global professional power supply provider, is hold its 2013 New Year power supply unit promotion in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan and extends the period to March 31st, 2013, in order to let more people win prizes.
During the promotion period, customers who purchase selected models of Huntkey products will receive a scratch card and have the opportunity to win a gorgeous prize provided by Huntkey!
CP Series / Green Power Series / APFC Series / GS Series
First prize: new iPad ×3
Second prize: PBA2000 power bank ×700
Third prize: CarMate S101 car charger ×3,000
Important Message for Customers:
- The first-prize winner should give the original invoice and scratch card to the local official distributor and write down the model number and series number. The shop assistant will keep duplicates of the invoice and the scratch card, model number and series number as backups. The prize and the original invoice will be delivered to the winner when all the above information is confirmed.
- Winners should keep the duplicates of their invoice and scratch card properly before receiving the prize.
- Winners should provide correct contact details so that Huntkey can mail the prize in time.
- The second and third prize winners can get their prize in the store at once if the items are in stock; otherwise the store will contact customers about when they can return to pick up the prizes.
- For any question about the promotion, please contact an official local distributor.
- The promotion will run until March 31st, 2013.
The right of final interpretation of this event is reserved by Huntkey.
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey's products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, etc. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees, has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, Dell, Best Buy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, etc.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://www.huntkeydiy.com.
SOURCE Huntkey Enterprise Group