MONTREAL, Nov. 5 /PRNewswire/ - Hydro-Quebec Distribution today issued a
short-term call for tenders to meet electricity requirements in Quebec for
2005. This call for tenders has the following characteristics :
- It concerns monthly quantities for deliveries from May to
- Bids must be for blocks of 50 MW.- The call for tenders is opened
to all interested bidders.
- The electricity may originate from inside or outside Quebec.
- A bidder may submit more than one bid.
The products sought in the call for tenders and the profile of the
quantities required are described in detail in the Bid Document.
The timetable for the bidding process is as follows:
- Deadline for submitting the Call for Tenders Registration Form
- November 10, 2004 at 4:00 p.m.
- Deadline for submission of bids
- November 12, 2004 at 11:00 a.m.
- Contract award
- November 12, 2004 at 2:00 p.m.
Throughout the bidding process, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton will
represent Hydro-Quebec Distribution as its Official Representative. For any
additional information, interested bidders must contact the Official
Representative at email@example.com or by telephone at (514) 954-4684.
The Bid Document, the Pre-bid Conference Registration Form, the Call for
Tenders Registration Form and the Bid Form are available on Hydro-Quebec