LONDON, May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights
The global hyper spectral imaging systems market is projected to reach USD 12.71 billion by 2021 from USD 7.41 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2016 to 2021.
· Comprehensive information on products and services offered by top players
· Manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global hyper spectral imaging systems market
· Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets
A number of factors, such as growing number of research projects using hyper spectral imaging techniques and widening industrial applications of HSI are driving the growth of this market. However, the high cost associated with the use of hyper spectral imaging technology is expected to restrain the growth of this market in the coming years.
Hyper spectral cameras combine spectroscopy with digital imaging technique. In 2016, the hyper spectral cameras segment accounted for the largest share. Technological advancements, development of affordable HSI cameras, increasing adoption of hyper spectral technology in defense and industrial applications are some of the factors attributing to the growth of this segment.
In 2016, the military surveillance segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. Factors such technological advancements and accuracy & consistency of data are driving the growth of the adoption of hyper spectral imaging systems for military surveillance.
Furthermore, the life sciences and medical diagnostics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period. This growth can be attributed to recent advances in hyper spectral cameras, image analysis methods, and computational power providing opportunities in medical applications.
In 2016, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the hyper spectral imaging systems market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America's large share can be attributed to the high adoption of hyper spectral imaging systems in research, growth in research funding, technological advancements, and increasing awareness on the benefits of hyper spectral imaging in commercial industries in this region. In the coming years, the hyper spectral imaging systems market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (expansions, new product launches, marketing and promotion, agreements, collaborations, contracts, partnerships, and joint ventures) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global hyper spectral imaging systems market.
Key players offering hyper spectral imaging systems include Headwall Photonics, Inc. (U.S.), Corning Incorporated (U.S.), SPECIM, Spectral Imaging Ltd. (Finland), Resonon (U.S.), Telops (Canada), Norsk Elektro Optikk AS (Norway), Applied Spectral Imaging (U.S.), BaySpec Inc. (U.S.), Surface Optics Corporation (U.S.), and ChemImage Corporation (U.S.).
The market study covers the global hyper spectral imaging systems market, by component, application, and region. This report also covers the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats of the market along with the competitive landscape of the hyper spectral imaging systems market.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and services offered by top players in the global hyper spectral imaging systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research & development activities and new product launches in the global hyper spectral imaging systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for hyper spectral imaging systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global Hyperspectral Imaging market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and the manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global hyper spectral imaging systems market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4603860/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hyperspectral-imaging-systems-industry-is-anticipated-to-reach-usd-1271-bn-by-2021-from-usd-741-bn-in-2016-300450076.html