iCIMS Reports Record-Breaking Third Quarter Results -Leading SaaS provider furthers company growth with recent partnership & acquisition-
MATAWAN, N.J., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, today announced the company's third quarter (Q3) results as of September 30th, 2012.
During this period, the organization saw a tremendous increase in the number of new customers signing with iCIMS to improve their recruitment processes through the iCIMS Talent Platform. More than 115 new clients joined the iCIMS family in Q3, with a significant portion of those joining across the energy, retail, and manufacturing industries. In addition to new sales growth, iCIMS announced a strategic partnership with the largest online recruitment provider in Canada, Workopolis, and the acquisition of iCIMS' former partner, social recruiting solution provider, Jobmagic. These new relationships further solidify iCIMS' position as a leader in best-of-breed 2.0 talent acquisition software.
- Total Talent Platform & Social Distribution Clients: Year to date, iCIMS increased its customer count by almost 42% vs. 2011, adding more than 530 new clients (including approximately 200 customers gained from the acquisition of Jobmagic in September).
- Vertical Growth: The Talent Platform's client growth is in part attributed to acquiring new customers in the energy, retail, and manufacturing industries. As compared to Q3 2011, new clients in energy increased over 200%, retail by 50%, and manufacturing by 20%. Some recent client wins within these verticals include W.S. Badcock Corporation, Haas Automation, and Mubea, Inc.
- iCIMS NOW Clients: Year to date, iCIMS tripled the number of clients using its very small business recruitment software, iCIMS NOW.
- Partnership with Workopolis: iCIMS partnered with Workopolis as the exclusive Canadian distributor of iCIMS Talent Platform. Workopolis will resell iCIMS' Connect, Recruit, and Onboard solutions as well as related product power-ups. Furthermore, iCIMS' Talent Platform will also power the next version of Workopolis' existing applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Acquisition of Jobmagic: iCIMS acquired social recruiting solution provider Jobmagic. The recent acquisition allows iCIMS to market, sell, and support Social Distribution as a standalone solution, creating a new option for organizations that are interested in an independent technology for social recruiting and are not looking to implement a full ATS. This solution will provide users with automated job distribution and employee referral programs through their social networks for reaching a wider range of potential candidates.
Q3 2012 Milestones:
- iCIMS Talent Platform 12.1 Release Debuts: The 12.1 release enhances functionalities to the foundation of the iCIMS Talent Platform including the user interface (UI), searching and analytics, integrations, and accessibility, including full iPad support of the front- and back-end application. In addition to these improvements, the 12.1 release arms users with increased social and mobile capabilities, essential to the talent acquisition processes.
- Career Site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Power-Up Launches: iCIMS' latest power-up to Recruit enables organizations to become better positioned to achieve top search engine rankings and garner more traffic to corporate career sites. With the use of Career Site SEO, recruiters can reduce reliance on third-party job board postings and other recruitment marketing techniques. Career Site SEO is an innovative, yet easy-to-use technology that enables recruiters to get job postings in front of millions of potential candidates with the use of .JOBS career microsites.
- 2012 Customer Advisory Council Held: The 9th Annual Customer Advisory Council - "Beyond 1.0: The Talent Acquisition Revolution" - gathered a select group of customers to participate in discussions focused on the impact of social and mobile capabilities on the candidate landscape and HR operations.
- iCIMS Excellence Awards Bestowed: The first annual customer award program recognized 23 current customers for successfully demonstrating innovation, efficiency, and results in talent acquisition strategies while leveraging the iCIMS Talent Platform.
- iCIMS is Honored:
- Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards: iCIMS was the winner of Human Resource Management category.
- New York Enterprise Report 2012 Small Business Awards: iCIMS was named a finalist in Customer Service category for the fourth consecutive year.
- Inc. 500 I 5,000: Named to the list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh consecutive year.
- NJBIZ's Fastest Growing Companies: Named to the list of fastest growing companies in the state of New Jersey.
- 2012 WebAwards: iCIMS corporate website named winner within the B2B Standard of Excellence category.
"iCIMS continues to grow rapidly and take hold in the talent acquisition market as a best-of-breed talent acquisition software provider," said Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer, iCIMS. "In the last few weeks we have had a lot to celebrate; wins that support our decade-long organic growth history as well as new inorganic growth opportunities. On September 4th we officially announced Workopolis as the exclusive Canadian distributor of the iCIMS Talent Platform. Then, just a week later, we announced the company's acquisition of Jobmagic. Not only have the partnership and acquisition contributed to our growth, but they have also strengthened iCIMS' ability to deliver truly 2.0 talent acquisition solutions," concluded Day.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 1,300 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.