COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today announces a lineup of exciting new case studies for its 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from companies that have pushed their businesses forward by implementing new and innovative strategies. Each case study will present real world examples of contact center improvements, citing best practices and what motivated them on their growth path. The 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference will take place October 19-21, 2015, at the Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference.
Case studies presented during the 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference will offer insight related to customer data, customer service, customer expectation, quality culture and more. The following companies will present valuable information to professionals looking to improve their contact centers through creative new approaches.
- Erie Insurance: "Positioning Call Center Leaders for Success in a Sea of Change"
- MINDBODY: "One Size Does Not Fit All: QM Out of the Box"
- Columbia Sportswear Company: "Venturing to the Cloud at Columbia Sportswear"
- DC.gov: "From Common to Intelligent: Keys to "New" Self Service"
- San Antonio Water System: "Striving for Progress – Not Perfection: 10 Actions to Dramatically Move the Needle on Performance"
- Berkshire Hathaway Travel Services Inc.: "Multi-Channel to Omni-Channel - How to Make 8+ Channels Feel Like ONE!"
- Bright House Networks: "Evaluating Non-Voice Conversations: A Quality Monitoring Case Study for the New Age of Customer Interactions
- McKesson: "Managing Millennials: Mentoring and Motivating the Next Generation of the Workforce"
- Alabama Power: "How Southern Company Turned Their Automated Phone System into a Hero of the Organization"
"Our case studies provide attendees with the unmatched opportunity to pick the brains of those who sparked success of their businesses," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "Participants will be able to learn from the experiences of these seasoned companies and leave with key takeaways to apply to their own centers."
ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference's educational program offers deep, meaningful content addressing the most current topics of the industry across more than 50 in-depth sessions. The event also includes a dynamic expo floor featuring cutting edge technologies and services. The conference brochure with all event information is available for download here: icmi.com/CCDEMOBROCHURE
Two and three-day passes are available. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference. Register with code ICMIPR and save $200 off your two-day or three-day pass. Register before Sept 4 to combine this promotion with early bird pricing for a total savings of $400.
Apply for a Media Pass
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)