COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today announced the case studies to be presented at the 2016 ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference. Each year ICMI features real stories of transformation from some of the most renowned contact centers, offering attendees practical tips, tools and inspiration for success. In addition to a wide array of case studies, the 2016 ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference will present keynotes presentations, networking sessions, contact center tours and more.
The 2016 ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference takes place May 10-13 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA. For more information and to register, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference.
Each of the leading organizations presenting will share their challenges and lessons learned. Attendees will be able to draw parallels and apply best practices to improve operations upon returning to their own contact centers. During various 60-minute sessions, case studies will tell true stories of contact center improvements – from gaining the support of C-level executives, to implementing employee gamification programs, to building a 100% cloud-based system – and many more.
This year's case studies include:
- Cars.com: Evolving Metrics for Today's Reality
- Bankers Financial: Getting CIO and CFO Support for Becoming Proactive and Preventive
- Medfusion: "If I'd Only Known…" – Lessons Learned While Building a Small Contact Center
- UL: Top Fun the New Rules of Engagement & Gamification: A Better Way to Work
- McKesson: McKesson's Lean Approach to Quality
- WMPH: Delivering a Highly Personalized Customer Experience
- Infinite Campus: Don't Just Ask for Customer Feedback: Commit to it!
- HSN: We've got the Beat on Multichannel Analytics
- Seventh Generation: Developing the Culture of a Best in Class Customer Care Team
- Raytheon: Driving Process Improvements to Increase Overall Effectiveness
- merisourceBergen: Knowledge Management - From Zero to Success
- Wind Creek Hospitality: Smart and Successful Scaling - Tips to Expand Your Contact Center
- TD Ameritrade: Measuring Success in a WFM Practice
- Health & Human Services, County of San Diego: Customer Experience Drives Program Performance - San Diego County
- AARP: Disrupting Silos: Blending QA, KM & Messaging to Drive Customer Satisfaction
- CSG: Lessons from a 100% Cloud-Based Contact Center
- BuySeasons Inc & Servantage Dixie Sales: Customer Feedback: Turning Information into Action
- Optum: Using Data to Transform your Customer Experience
"Case studies are an integral part of our conference program year after year, as they provide attendees with vast knowledge through real world experience," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "Nothing compares to learning first-hand from a leading company about a success story, start to finish - including all of the trials, tribulations and successes along the way."
To learn more about all of the above sessions, please visit: schedule.icmi.com/format/60-minute-case-study
Two, three and four-day passes are available to suit your individual needs. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/CCExpoPass. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% on any pass.
Register for a Media Pass here: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Resources/Media-Center
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)