NEW YORK, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Competitive markets, aging technology, and increasing regulation and risks are creating demand for operational and technological innovation, resulting in higher investment in ICT by large enterprises. Moreover, in order to cope with the huge influx of data, and to streamline operations and attain higher scalability, large enterprises are rigorously investing in different technology areas such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility.
- Large enterprises are investing the main portion of their ICT budget in the core domains of hardware and software in order to reduce downtime, reduce operational costs, and provide higher ROI (return on investment) at lower TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Cloud computing is rapidly gaining popularity among large enterprises with IaaS (infrastructure as a service) attracting the largest investment owing to the need for cost effective and agile operations, while private cloud is the most popular mode of deployment.
- Meanwhile, leading-edge technology and price are rated as the most important criteria when choosing an ICT service provider by large enterprises.
ICT investment trends in large enterprises presents the findings from a survey of 461 such enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how large enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies large enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by large enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to these enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions large enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Large enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility
- Factors that are influencing large enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How large enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Large enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into large enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that large enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing large enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the large enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by large enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of large enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing large enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that large enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02515800-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001