LAS VEGAS, Nov. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global gaming entertainment giant International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is ready to rock south of the equator at SAGSE – Latin America's most anticipated gaming tradeshow, Nov. 12 -14 in Buenos Aires. With a bold portfolio of fan-favorite MegaJackpots® titles that boast global appeal and a vast variety of compelling market-attuned games, designed to resonate with the dynamic players of the region, IGT's impact on the industry will be impossible to miss. IGT will also cast a blue spotlight on the Company's latest industry-changing content and savvy systems solutions.
"IGT is diligent about always innovating and evolving, and more importantly, in ways that matter to our customers and their players," said Sabby Gill, IGT Senior Vice President of International Sales. "We are introducing a lively line-up of market-attuned content that will create excitement and entertainment in this region and should speak directly to IGT's commitment to cutting edge technology, forward-thinking global vision and content that resonates in all parts of the world."
IGT's new attention-grabbing logo and "Out of the Blue" brand positioning will make its South American debut at SAGSE, booth 204 and 205. Under the blue-lit backdrop of the stunning booth, IGT will flex its global muscle and illustrate how it maintains its foothold as the world leader in gaming entertainment. IGT will also bring to life the notion that more players, more excitement and more solutions come from out of the blue.
IGT brings rich content and thrilling play with new MegaJackpots® titles:
- Recently named 2014 "Best Slot Product" award-winner by Global Gaming Business Magazine,James Cameron's AVATAR™ Video Slots evokes an extraordinary multi-media surround-sound journey to Pandora. Based on the highest-grossing film of all time, and created in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and Lightstorm Entertainment, this stunning spectacle on the Center Stage platform is packed with iconic film imagery and industry-first innovation.
- Players can tap into their animal instincts with Into the Wild™. Seasoned players will recognize gripping graphics from IGT fan-favorite titles including 100 Wolves®, Siberian Storm® and 100 Pandas® in multi-game, base play. Exciting, equally weighted progressive triggers make for wild jackpot potential and the chance for free games will create frenzy on casino floors.
- Based on the hit film franchise, Back to the Future - Back in Time™ takes players on a blast to the movie past. Loaded with familiar scenes and audio from one of the most celebrated movie trilogies of its time, players will join Marty on a journey for wilds, multipliers, scatter pays and thrilling jackpots.
IGT is tuned in to the Latin American market:
- Celebrate Argentina's rich history with IGT's market-attuned Legend of the Gaucho. Celebrating the life of the iconic gaucho, this entertaining core game is full of thematic symbols and big win potential.
- IGT's El Gran Festival™ brings the palpable energy of carnival environment to the casino floor. Boasting the fan-favored, MultiWay Xtra® platform, this market-attuned title will have players partying in their seats.
- Huevocartoon® Video Slots will crack into Argentina at SAGSE. Already a hit in Mexico and USA, Huevocartoon® players will enjoy a "normal day on the farm," until the wild eggs of Huevocartoon® are on the loose.
IGT enhanced the classic Core experience:
- Atari® Centipede® Video Reel Edge® brings the excitement of the cult-classic video game to casino floors, giving fans the opportunity to relive the fun in skill-based bonus rounds as they battle against the swarm for bonus points and multipliers.
- IGT adds progressive jackpot potential to fan-favorite core games with the latest Game Changer titles - Plunder Bay™ and Animal Adventure™. These hot-off-the-factory floor titles afford operators added optimization flexibility and potential for profitability and give players an extra thrilling gaming experience.
IGT's sizzling system solutions:
- IGT Advantage® gives casino operators the 'best-in-class' fully integrated casino management suite including machine accounting and patron management, marketing, cage, credit, and table management tools, and includes IGT's sbX® system, which gives operators the benefit of G2S-based analytics, plus access to the largest casino game theme library available.
- IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators can utilize to seamlessly optimize their operations, while engaging players. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can access applications such as IGT Analytics and IGT Floor Manager.
- IGT Casinolink®: Supports every facet of gaming operations by linking slot machine, table games, marketing and cage management into one comprehensive solution.
IGT's DoubleDown Casino:
- IGT will showcase the #3 Top Grossing App on Facebook - DoubleDown Casino. IGT's DoubleDown Casino brings authentic Vegas-style entertainment to more than 1.8 million players around the world. With a vast library of fan-favorite content IGT continues to lead the way bridging online and land-based play.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
© 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Centipede® © 1981 Atari Interactive, Inc. Centipede, Atari and the Atari Logo are Registered Trademarks of Atari Interactive, Inc
Huevocartoon® ©2002, Comunidad Huevo S.A. de C.V.
Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.