Iliff's New Graduate Certificate Program Offers Easy Access to Theological Education
The Iliff Graduate Certificate Program offer students the opportunity to obtain a certificate by completing four courses (16 credits) in a specific area of concentration. Courses are available in a variety of formats - online, on-campus, or hybrid. Any credit earned toward a certificate may be applied to an appropriate
- Religion and Social Change - providing preparation in non-profit or for-profit organization, volunteers or professionals in churches, campus ministry, social service, social justice agencies, and business, through an understanding of religion in its social context.
- Biblical Studies - education for those interested in learning more about the Bible, as well as a supplement for religion teachers.
- United Methodist Studies - preparation for those seeking lay professional ministry certification in the United Methodist Church, seminary graduates in need of additional denominational courses, and for those interested in United Methodist history or doctrine.
- Anglican Studies - offering a background in the Anglican tradition for lay persons or professionals interested in deepening their understanding of Anglican history, theology, and practice.
- General Theological Studies - for professionals in a variety of fields interested in adding a theological component to their training or for students interested in personal growth and development.
"Next year, we hope to offer additional areas of studies, including certificates with other educational partners," added Trickett. "We'll determine those certificates as we learn more from the communities we serve."
Contact: Greta Gloven (303) 229-8042 (cell) or (303) 765-3109
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.