Contractor to Support Logistics Operations Program and Policy Branch
"Immersion has fielded an effective team to support us, and we look forward to working with them on this contract," said Capt.
OPNAV represents the Navy in joint DoD efforts, leading the development and implementation of DTS. Current objectives include increasing the system's usage, identifying additional functionality, troubleshooting and providing customer support. Immersion will be the sole provider to OPNAV in:
- Providing technical management and functional support;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of program management plans;
- Developing a database to track and analyze the efficiency of costs for government travel;
- Analyzing trends and providing input for future execution plans and system changes; and
- Developing and conducting training modules to maximize DTS usage.
In addition, Immersion will work with OPNAV to expand the functionality of DTS. In the future, it is expected that the system will support all Navy operational forces and permanent duty travel. Developing and implementing processes for the mobilization of reserve units is also part of the scope of the contract.
"We are thrilled to have been chosen to help OPNAV continue to streamline and improve Navy travel," said Immersion president,
About Immersion Consulting Group, LLC
For Press Inquires: Gina Pagliaro Boscobel Marketing Communications, Inc. 301-588-2900 x116
SOURCE Immersion Consulting Group, LLC