DAVIDSON, N.C., Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Impact Financial Systems, Inc. (IFS), the leading provider of business process automation solutions for the brokerage, banking and insurance industries, predicts that the momentum of 2015 will carry over into the new year as financial services and insurance firms continue to invest in automation solutions. This belief is rooted in the company's continued growth and the series of prestigious business awards IFS has earned in the past year.
Impact Financial Systems was the recipient of numerous awards in 2015, acknowledging the company's continued rapid growth, innovation and cultural excellence:
- 2015 NC Tech Awards Winner – "Fast Growth - Small Company" Category
- 2015 Inc. 5000 Award Winner (#1828)
- 2015 CBJ "Best Places to Work" Award Winner (#26)
- 2015 CBJ "Fast 50" Award Winner (#19)
- 2015 Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 (#305)
- 2015 "Best Places to Work" Rating
These honors are indicative of IFS' recent achievements, innovation and success, some of which include:
- A 218 percent increase in revenue over the past three years
- A 126 percent increase in total personnel over the past three years
- Processed over 5 million transactions in 2015
- Relocation of its corporate headquarters to accommodate rapid growth in 2015
- A new distribution agreement with one of the largest providers of core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services to financial institutions and businesses worldwide.
- Six releases of the company's core technology platform, which included numerous new features and enhancements, some of which include:
- A responsive, mobile-friendly version of the platform
- Updated development tools, which allow users to easily modify and customize their application
- Document-related enhancements that offer more options for electronic signatures and make creating quality documents within the platform even easier
- Expansion of the firm's onboarding products to include streamlined and improved capabilities for opening multiple accounts at one time and opening institutional accounts
Brooks Raiford, president and CEO of NCTA, which commissions the NC Tech Awards acknowledged IFS as a leading technology firm: "Since 1995, the NC Tech Awards has honored excellence and innovation throughout North Carolina, representing the best and brightest. As a winner, IFS has distinguished itself as a peer-leader and we are proud to recognize them as a winner."
IFS was founded in 2002, but the company has seen enormous success in the past few years as more firms are looking to adopt automation software and technology as a way of improving efficiency, accuracy and compliance of business processes.
Between the SEC Money Market Fund Reform, Shortened Settlement Cycles (T+2) and the Department of Labor's Best Interest Contract Exception (DOL – BICE), 2016 is slated to be another busy year for the financial services industry.
And, with the rise of FinTech—or financial technology— financial services companies are looking to software providers to help them adapt and improve automation of their processes while strengthening regulatory compliance. One game-changing regulation certain to have a major impact on firms in 2016 is the aforementioned DOL BICE. As the DOL finalizes the fiduciary rule, IFS is working to ensure that its onboarding and managed account solutions will allow firms to easily automate compliance with the new rule.
"Our recent success and acknowledgements are affirmation of the vision I had when I founded IFS over a decade ago," said Tim Parsons, CEO and founder, IFS. "With more financial services and insurance firms ready to embrace automation technology, we are excited to see what the future holds. We're confident that our automation platform will revolutionize the financial services industry, even as it continues to evolve."
IFS is the leading provider of automation solutions for Client Onboarding and Asset Movement. The company's service request automation solutions are deployed at some of the world's largest brokerage, wealth, banking and insurance companies. IFS's solutions are powered by the IFS Automation Platform, enabling rapid creation, customization and deployment of automated service request solutions for any service delivery channel. For more information please visit us at www.ifsautomation.com or call 704.894.9331.
SOURCE Impact Financial Systems Inc.