Inaugural Content Marketing World Conference to Be Held in Rock and Roll Capital, Sept. 6-8, 2011
Super Early Bird Discount Tickets Available for Three-Day Event in Cleveland, Ohio
CLEVELAND, Jan. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- David Pogue and David Meerman Scott will headline the inaugural Content Marketing World event, Sept. 6-8, 2011. Themed "The Power of Story," the content marketing conference will take place at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
Content Marketing World, produced by the Content Marketing Institute and Junta42, will feature dozens of guest speakers, sponsors and more than 24 workshop sessions.
Day one tracks will inspire marketers through content marketing case studies from leading BtoB and BtoC companies. Day two sessions include how-to workshops that arm marketers with the skills and tools for success.
"Content Marketing World brings the best and brightest content marketers together to share, learn and have fun," says Joe Pulizzi, creator of Content Marketing World. "Our goal is to help attendees transform their marketing departments into storytelling machines, and engage their audiences through the right channels with the right messages."
Pulizzi added, "From our first-class venues, to our informative sessions and A-List keynote speakers, attendees will experience a premier event, amidst the fun and excitement offered by the emerging content marketing hub of the world, Cleveland, Ohio."
The Super Early Bird rate of $795, which expires Jan. 31, includes all sessions and networking events. One-day registration also is available for $595.
The conference kicks off Sept. 6 with an Opening Night Reception at the historic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- David Pogue | Personal Technology Columnist for the New York Times; Emmy Award-Winning Correspondent for CBS News
- David Meerman Scott | Author of the best-selling New Rules of Marketing & PR and Real-Time Marketing & PR
- Regina Brett | Plain Dealer Columnist; Best Selling Author of God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours
- Joe Pulizzi | Founder of the Content Marketing Institute; Author of Get Content Get Customers
- Brian Clark | Founder, Copyblogger.com
- Kristina Halvorson | Author of Content Strategy for the Web
- Gary Spangler | Internet Marketing Manager, DuPont
- Todd Wheatland | Global Marketing Director, Kelly Services
- Heidi Bailey | Senior Brand Strategist, LEGO
- Ann Handley | Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs; Co-Author, Content Rules
- Jeff Rohrs | VP Marketing, Exact Target
- Lee Odden | CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
- Ardath Albee | Author of eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale; CEO, Marketing Interactions
- Paul Roetzer | President, PR 20/20
Visit www.ContentMarketingWorld.com to register. Travel information, event schedule, conference updates and sponsorship opportunities also are available on the conference website.
Sponsors include: Platinum sponsor Optiem, Gold sponsors PR Newswire, Outbrain and StudioOne Networks, and Bronze sponsors Nxtbook Media, Dlvr.it, BPA Worldwide and Alinean.
About Content Marketing World
Content Marketing World is the premiere international content marketing event, bringing hundreds of the world's leading content experts and marketing leaders to Cleveland, Ohio, each fall. Featuring the industry's most influential speakers, hands-on workshops and breakout sessions, Content Marketing World appeals to B2B and B2C marketers alike. Learn more: www.ContentMarketingWorld.com. Content Marketing World is produced by the Content Marketing Institute and Junta42, divisions of Z Squared Media, LLC.
SOURCE Content Marketing World
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.