ATLANTA, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- InCloud360, a leading management, technology consulting and technology services company announced that the firm implemented Intacct's best-in-class cloud ERP for Advocate, a global IT consulting and managed service firm that helps companies transform and optimize their cloud and connectivity infrastructure.
In August 2015, Advocate celebrated 14 years in business and its ninth consecutive ranking on Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000, a list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Advocate:
- Availability of information was lacking due to little to no system integration between Financial, CRM and PSA solutions
- Significant manual effort was required using spreadsheets to generate limited financial and operational reporting
- Restricted ability to grow the business using spreadsheets without full financial and operational visibility
- Inability to meet generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), which are adhered to by most companies in the USA as mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission for the purpose of financial reporting consistency
Reasons for Selecting InCloud360 & Intacct:
- Intacct is a true cloud-based accounting Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides Advocate with full financial and operational visibility
- Intacct provides Advocate with the financial statements and custom reporting capabilities needed to measure the company's growth and activities by multiple dimensions, including by project
- Intacct has given Advocate's finance department the ability to provide its business unit leaders with access to real-time financial and operational data on their PCs and mobile devices
- Intacct's best-in-class approach and open APIs will allow Advocate to integrate their accounting system with other best-in-class solutions for CRM, PSA, or other enterprise solutions
- Advocate and InCloud360 have a long standing trusted business partnership
"With Intacct, we are able to get the visibility to make the right financial decisions in real-time to run our business more efficiently."
- Mike McMahon, VP of Finance, Advocate
Highlighted Comments from McMahon VP of Finance:
"We needed the ability to run not only consolidated financial statements, but also report by any combination of department, location, project, customer or service offering," said Mike McMahon, Advocate's VP of Finance. "With Intacct, we are able to get the visibility to make the right decisions in real-time to run our business more efficiently."
- Visit Advocate on the web
- Visit InCloud360 on the web
- Follow InCloud360 on social media: Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Follow the InCloud360 Blog
- Follow Advocate on social media: LinkedIn and Twitter
InCloud360 is a management, technology consulting and technology services company focused on helping clients gain operational efficiency and effectiveness to maximize profit and support sustained growth. InCloud360 has three practice areas to help their clients achieve their goals: Cloud Accounting Software Services Practice, Technology and Management Consulting Practice and CIO Advisory Services Practice.
InCloud360 is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Visit www.incloud360.com or call 678 250-3086.
Since 2001, Advocate: The Cloud and Connectivity Insiders, has helped more than 550 global enterprises optimize their cloud and connectivity infrastructure. This means driving IT performance, scalability and pricing to best in class for their respective industries. In order to accurately assess their infrastructure, identify what's currently best in class, and figure out how to get there faster, companies need an insider's perspective. As Cloud & Connectivity Insiders, we have more data to work with, which is why we deliver an average of 25 percent savings and a 10-to-1 return on investment. Connect with The Cloud & Connectivity Insiders at https://www.linkedin.com/company/advocate-consulting-llc or visit AdvocateInsiders.com.
Office: 678 250-3086
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incloud360-enables-advocate-to-gain-insight-to-support-sustained-growth-300130478.html