LONDON, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising commercial infrastructural developments in the country, increasing vehicle sales, and deteriorating air quality are projected to drive air purifiers market in India during 2016-2021. Major cities in India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune have high pollution levels and are ranked among the most polluted cities in the world. Consequently, these cities are major demand generators for air purifiers. Increasing air pollution due to vehicular and industrial emissions is resulting in increasing incidences of respiratory ailments, which is boosting demand for air purifiers in the country. Some of major users of air purifiers in India include healthcare institutes, embassy's, hospitality sector, data centres and other commercial establishments. Growing awareness about the harmful effects of indoor air pollution is also anticipated to drive demand for air purifiers from the residential sector as well over the next five years.
According to "India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", the market for air purifiers in India is projected to reach US $ 209 million by 2021. Residential as well as commercial sectors are anticipated to generate high demand for air purifiers in India during the forecast period, due to rising disposable income levels of consumers and increasing awareness among people about benefits of using air purifiers. HEPA combined with Activated Carbon based air purifiers dominated air purifiers market in India on account of their high efficiency in removing particulate matter, odor and other harmful gases. Adoption of HEPA based air purifiers in the country is growing considerably in households, embassies, healthcare institutes, and other commercial spaces, and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. "India Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in the India:
- India Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator and Electrostatic Precipitator), and By End User Sector (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3903433/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-air-purifiers-market-by-filter-type-hepa-and-activated-carbon-hepa-activated-carbon-and-ion-ozone-generator-etc-by-end-user-sector-residential-commercial--industrial-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2-300287300.html