LONDON, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing demand for automotive filters in India can be attributed to rapidly expanding automotive industry, continuously expanding vehicle fleet size, increasing passenger car and two-wheeler sales and rising purchasing power of consumers. According to the OICA, motorization rate in India increased from 20 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2013 to 22 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2014. Expanding fleet size of passenger cars, two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the country is forecast to fuel the demand for automotive filters in the coming years. Moreover, continuous government support in the form of various initiatives such as National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), Focus Market Scheme (FMS), Automotive Mission Plan 2006-2016, National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) 2020, Make in India Program, etc., are anticipated to aid the country's automotive filter market in the coming years.
According to "India Automotive Filter Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", the automotive filter market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2016 – 2021, on account of increasing automobile production and sales, and shorter replacement period of automotive filters. Two-wheeler segment occupied the largest share in India automotive filter market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. Region-wise, north region is the largest demand generating country for automotive filter in the country. "India Automotive Filter Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" discusses the following aspects of India automotive filter market:
- India Automotive Filter Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (Hydraulic Filter, Transmission Filter, Cabin Air Filter, Diesel Filter, Air Filter & Oil Filter), By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Off-the-Road, Passenger Car, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle & Three-wheeler), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India automotive filter market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automotive filter manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with automotive filter manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683640/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-automotive-filter-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300403940.html