India Automotive Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017
MUMBAI, October 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents India Automotive Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 - Automotive plastics industry is one of those sectors whose growth is exclusively dependent on automotive sector and this sector has attracted all the global auto makers, which has resulted into intense competition. The automotive manufacturers are inclining towards minimizing manufacturing cost, where they are opting for plastics over steel due to its cost-effectiveness. (http://www.bharatbook.com/automobiles-market-research-reports/india-automotive-plastics-market-forecast-opportunities-2017.html)
Moreover, India is one of the major producers of automotive plastics, hence during last half a decade, demand for automotive plastics have reported an exponential growth. The properties of plastics such as easy mould ability, recyclability, scratch resistance, high volume to weight resistance, thermal stability, impact strength, and resistance to abrasion makes them suitable for use in automobiles and as it has many benefits over traditional steal based components, the plastics in automotive sector are being accepted at large scale in India.
According to "India Automotive Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017", the Indian automotive plastics market revenues have grown at the CAGR of around 25% during 2009-12, which is higher when compared with global growth rate. The consumption of polypropylene (PP) and polyurethane (PUR) are forecasted to get doubled in terms of revenues in automotive plastics sector in India during the next five years. Western region of India is the highest revenue generator to the Indian automotive plastics market due to existence of automobile manufacturing hub in states, particularly Maharashtra and Gujarat. The leading automotive plastics manufacturers in India are BASF, Bayer Crop Sciences, SRF and Dow Chemicals. Rising focus of automobile companies towards reduction of vehicle's mass and emission of carbon are driving the Indian automotive plastics market. "India Automotive Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" discusses the following aspects related to automotive plastics market expansion in India:
- Global Automotive Plastic Market Size, Share & Forecast
- India Automotive Plastic Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Raw Material Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Development
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why you should buy this report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive plastics market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in plastic industry in India.
- To help OEMs, industry consultants, spare part manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive plastic manufacturers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents:
- Global Automotive Plastics Market Outlook
- Market Size & Forecast
- Indian Automotive Plastics Market Outlook
- India Automotive Plastics Market Raw Materials Analysis
- India Automotive Plastic Market Dynamics
- India Automotive Plastics Market Trends & Developments
- New Materials
- SSPP Material in Passenger Cars
- Automotive Sales
- Electrical Vehicle Sales
- India Economic Profile
- Bayer Crop Sciences
- Dow Chemical International Private Limited
- Plastics blends
- Time Techno plastics Limited
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=422526
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/automobiles-market-research-reports/india-automotive-plastics-market-forecast-opportunities-2017.html
- Automotive Plastics Market By Product (ABS, PP, PU, PVC, PE, PC, PMMA, PA)
- Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Composites
- Automotive Plastics - A Global Market Watch, 2011 - 2016
- Automotive Exhaust & After treatment Systems Report
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
ICT investment trends in China - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
Apr 16, 2014, 10:30 ET
The Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market to 2024
Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.