LONDON, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing growth in the country's extruded snack market can be attributed to prevalence of traditional snacking culture in India, aggressive marketing strategies by key market players, rising disposable income and growing urban population. Introduction of regional flavors by leading players is also boosting the extruded snacks market in the country. Moreover, busy work schedules, especially of urban population, coupled with huge and growing young population base is boosting demand for extruded snacks. Consumption of extruded snacks is also growing on account of competitive pricing strategies being followed by small and regional players.
According to "India Extruded Snacks Market By Type, By Organized vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the country's extruded snacks market grew at a significant pace over the last decade, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 11% during 2016 – 2021. West region of India dominated the country's extruded snacks market in 2015, and the region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The region also accounts for the largest number of organized and unorganized extruded snacks manufacturers in the country. In 2015, mixed extruded snacks grabbed the largest value share in the market, and the segment would continue to be the largest in the coming years. Combination of various ingredients makes the products in this product category tastier and crispier, and consequently the segment has been witnessing increasing demand from every section of the society, especially from kids and younger generation. "India Extruded Snacks Market By Type, By Organized vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of the extruded snacks market in India:
- India extruded snacks Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (Mixed Grain, Potato Extruded, Corn Extruded, Rice Extruded and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India extruded snacks market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, extruded snacks manufacturers, exporters and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with extruded snack manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4087554/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-extruded-snacks-market-by-type-rice-extruded-snacks-corn-extruded-snacks-potato-extruded-snacks-mixed-grain-extruded-snacks-and-others-by-organized-vs-unorganized-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300321211.html