LONDON, Aug. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- India has been one of the major markets for food and beverages worldwide due to a large population base and culturally-diverse food habits of people. The country's food and beverage sector was valued at around USD65 billion in 2013. Over the last decade, the country witnessed significant expansion in its workforce, which boosted the demand for packaged food and ready meals. This, in turn has created significant space for food additives to capture the Indian market. Major types of food additives that are being added to packaged food include colorants, flavors & flavor enhancers, preservatives, emulsifiers and sweeteners. Used for enhancing quality and appearance of food products, food additives find diverse application in beverages, bakery, confectionary, dairy and meat & poultry products. Major factors driving the market include rising urban middle class population, improving living standard of consumers, growing working opportunities and increasing women workforce. Rising consumer preference for premium food products such as luxury chocolates and biscuits and the shift towards all-natural ingredients in food products is also expected to contribute to market growth over the coming years.
According to "India Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the food additives market in India is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% during 2015-2020. Increasing consumption of processed and packaged meals, beverages and snacks among consumers of all age groups is expected to be the key market driver through the forecast period. Rising exports of packaged and frozen meat products to international markets such as Thailand and Vietnam are also contributing to the increase in demand for food additives in the country. Besides snacks and packaged food, use of additive is likely to grow boisterously within the meat & poultry sector over the next five years. The market has been broadly segmented into Flavors & Flavor Enhancers, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Colorants and Preservatives. With respect to manufacturers, there is hardly any individual player that dominates the entire food additives market in India. While Givaudan dominates Flavors and Flavor enhancers segment, Zydus Wellness Limited leads in sweeteners segment. "India Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of food additives market in India:
- India Food Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Market Segmentation – By Type, Application, Region & Company
- Segmental Analysis – Flavors & Flavor Enhancers, Sweeteners, Colorants, Emulsifiers, Preservatives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trend & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of food additives market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, food additive manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with food additive manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2722297/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48