NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Industrial gases are also known as specialty gases, fuel gases, medical gases and refrigerant gases. Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are few of the most commonly used industrial gases in India. Industrial gases are often used as process enhancers due to their physical and chemical properties. Growing demand from various end user industries such as metallurgy and petrochemicals, coupled with implementation of favorable government policies to support manufacturing sector are projected to fuel growth in India industrial gases market during 2015 - 2020. Industrial gases find application in various other end user industries including electronics, chemical, fabrication, energy and food & beverage. Various big industrial players in India such as Tata Steel, JSW, Bhusan Steel and Vedanta are few of the major consumers of industrial gases in the country.
According to "India Industrial Gases Market By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By End User (Metallurgy, Medical, Petrochemicals, Welding, etc.) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 - 2020", the market for industrial gases in India is projected to cross US$2 billion by 2020. Rising competition among local and major players such as Inox Air Products, Praxair and Linde is leading to significant price reduction of industrial gases in India. Various upcoming steel projects are integrating industrial gas production units to address the bulk requirements for industrial gases. Additionally, huge investments in India for capacity additions at existing end user facilities and new projects is anticipated to further boost industrial gases market in India through 2020. "India Industrial Gases Market By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By End User (Metallurgy, Medical, Petrochemicals, Welding, etc.) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 - 2020" discusses the following aspects of industrial gases market in India:
- Industrial Gases Market Size & Share Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (Oxygen, Nitrogen & Argon)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Industrial gases market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and industrial gas suppliers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with industrial gases manufacturers and distributors. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03564649-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.