NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- From luxury to necessity, television has now become an integral part of the daily life. Over the period of time, the country's television market has seen numerous technological advancements – starting from cathode ray tube displays to flat panel displays. Growing middle class population, increasing disposable income and rising number of nuclear family are expected to aid the market of television in India during 2016 – 2021. Moreover, with increasing focus of companies on innovations, excellent distribution channels and easy availability at every nook and cranny parts of the country, India television market is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the span of next five years. Unlike growing demand for small versions of consumer electronics products, the television industry in the country has been registering a reverse trend. In India, consumers are opting for big screen televisions for better viewing experience. In order to cash in on the growing demand for big screen televisions, manufacturers in the country are introducing them with features such as Smart, Curved and 3D at affordable prices, thereby expected to positively influencing the India television market during forecast period.
According to "India Television Market By Type, By Feature, By Resolution, By Size, By Leading City, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021", the television market in India is anticipated to cross US$ 9 Billion by the end of 2021. LED TV segment dominated the country's television market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. LED televisions are energy efficient due to the implementation of various dimming technologies which save power, or technology that turns off LED television, when not in use. Moreover, LED television provides better High Definition (HD) picture quality and refresh rate, in comparison to CRT and Plasma televisions. In 2015, south region was the largest demand generating region of televisions, followed by west region. Few of the leading players operating in India television market include Panasonic, Videocon, Sony, LG, and Samsung, among others. "India Television Market By Type, By Feature, By Resolution, By Size, By Leading City, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021" discusses the following aspects of India television market:
- India Television Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (LED, LCD, Plasma & OLED), By Feature (Curved, 3D, Smart & Others), By Resolution (Ultra HD, Full HD & HD), By Size (Below 21", 22"-30", 31"-40", 41"-50", 51"-60" & 60" & Above), By End Use (Residential, Commercial, Institutional & Industrial), By Region, By Leading City, By Point of Sale (Multi Brand Retail Outlets (MBOs), Exclusive Brand Outlets (EBOs), Online Sales Channel & Supermarkets/Hypermarkets)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India television market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with television manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04344811-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-television-market-by-type-by-resolution-forecast--opportunities-2021-300365677.html