DUBLIN, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Indian Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Market " report to their offering.
This research service presents a comprehensive analysis of the Indian Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market. Revenue analysis is provided for tiers and end-user industries in the Indian market. The objective of this research service is to assess the market drivers and restraints that influence the adoption of PLM across end-user industries.
The research will also focus on providing competitive insights, forecasts (till FY2020), and sector-specific trends in the Indian market. The research will also highlight the impact of India-specific Mega Trends on the PLM market and its adoption in the country by end users in the short-to-medium term.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the factors that are driving growth in this market?
- What are the major challenges and restraints affecting vendors in this space?
- Which sectors are expected to witness major growth during the forecast period?
- Which are the major companies and what are their market shares?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total PLM Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total PLM Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total PLM Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Automotive and Auto Ancillary Segment Analysis
8. Aerospace and Defense Segment Analysis
9. Heavy Engineering and Industrial Machinery Segment Analysis
10. Consumer Packaged Goods Segment Analysis
11. Others Segment Analysis
12. The Last Word
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens PLM
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/indian-product-lifecycle-management-plm-market-2016-2020---growth-in-manufacturing-and-need-for-convergence-to-drive-plm-growth---research-and-markets-300245324.html
SOURCE Research and Markets