LONDON, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Indonesia is one of the most populated regions in the world as well as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. In order to further strengthen its position as a major industrial region in South East Asia, the Indonesian government plans to introduce 36 industrial hubs across the country. Motors form the core of pumps, which are used for numerous industrial applications such as crude oil extraction, refining, power plants, cement industry, chemical & fertilizers, etc. Apart from pumps, electric motors are also used in compressors as well as in mechanical movement applications. On account of anticipated industrial growth in the country over the next five years, the demand for electric motors is expected to grow through 2020.
According to TechSci Research report, "Indonesia Electric Motors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the electric motors market in Indonesia is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% through 2020. Market growth is being driven by increasing adoption of energy-efficient electric motors, growing industrial sector and favorable government initiatives. Industrial sector, which is a major contributor to the country's GDP, dominated the Indonesian electric motors market over the last five years and this trend is expected to continue through 2020. Region-wise, Java dominated the electric motors market in 2014, however, the region is anticipated to witness a slight decline in its share over the next five years due to higher government focus on developing other regions in the country. Few of the major players operating in Indonesia's electric motors market include ABB, Siemens, TECO, WEG and Hitachi. "Indonesia Electric Motors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of electric motor market in Indonesia:
- Indonesia Electric Motors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (AC & DC)
- Regional Analysis - Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, etc.
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electric motors market in Indonesia.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and electric motor manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with electric motor manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101134/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/indonesia-electric-motors-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300286290.html