NEW YORK, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing construction and automotive industries to drive the market for industrial gases in the glass industry"
The global market for industrial gases in the glass industry is projected to grow from USD 2,572.9 million in 2015 to reach USD 3,490.8 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 6.29%. The market for industrial gases in the glass industry is driven by growing glass packaging industry.
"Oxygen projected to grow during the forecast period"
Oxygen is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas in the glass industry in the next five years. Due to the growing consumption of glass and the consequent oxy-fuel furnace method of glass production, oxygen is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas in the glass industry.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of industrial gases in the glass industry. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as industrial gas manufacturers, distributors, and academic professionals. The following figure provides a breakdown of the types of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier-1: Revenue >USD 500 million
Tier-2: USD 100> Revenue > USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various suppliers of industrial gases in the glass industry profiled in the report are:
1. Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
2. The Linde Group (Germany)
3. Praxair, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
5. Air Liquide SA (France)
6. Gulf Cryo (Bahrain)
7. HyGear (Netherlands)
8. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
9. SIG Gases Berhad (Malaysia)
10. Messer Group GmbH (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for industrial gases in the glass industry comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03508687-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-gases-glass-industry-market-by-type-glass-type-transportation-mode-function---forecast-to-2020-300249444.html