Industry Report Reveals Top Priorities for Chief Marketing Officers and Directors of Loyalty and Retention
LONDON, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 66% select improving customer loyalty and retention as a top priority for 2013
- Only 25% considered themselves 'advanced' when it came to developing strategies to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- 53% of respondents agreed that a short-term focus on cost savings is the biggest inhibitor to developing a successful loyalty program
Ahead of Maximizing Customer Loyalty & Profitability North America Summit (15-17 July, Dallas), Telecoms IQ has conducted research among its network of Chief Marketing Officers and Directors of Loyalty and Retention to discover their current top challenges and priorities.
The business case for carriers to invest in customer loyalty is clear: in a saturated market, it costs less to retain your existing customers than it does to acquire new ones.
The research reveals that Chief Marketing Officers and Directors of Loyalty and Retention are continuing to concentrate on improving customer loyalty programs and on optimizing cost management.
The Summit has been tailored to the key issues that have emerged from the survey:
- How to effectively measure and maximize the financial impact of customer loyalty in order to secure senior management buy-in
- How to build an organization around customer loyalty
- How to improve the customer experience and drive loyalty at every touch point
These are only some of the topics that 35+ senior carrier representatives will be debating.
To give you a taste of the influencers who you can expect to meet and learn from at Maximizing Customer Loyalty & Profitability North America Summit, here are some of the carriers that will be at the Summit: Allstream, AT&T, Charter Communications, Cogeco Cable, Comcast Corporation, Cox Communications, Nextel Telecomunicações, NII Holdings, Rogers Communications, Sprint, Time Warner Cable, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Windstream Communications.
The Summit will be co-located with Big Data Monetization in Telecoms: North America Summit.
A shared exhibition hall and interactive sessions will enable networking between delegates at both events in order to discuss their Big Data challenges with experts in this increasingly important and relevant area.
For more information on Big Data Monetization in Telecoms: North America Summit visit the website: http://www.bigdatanorthamerica.com.
For more information about Maximizing Customer Loyalty & Profitability North America Summit, taking place July 15-17 2013, Dallas, including the industry leading speakers and latest agenda, please visit: http://www.loyaltyandprofitabilityus.com.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities email: or call Francesca Pezzoli - Senior Marketing Manager - Telecoms IQ - IQPC: +44-(0)207-368-9737. email@example.com
SOURCE IQPC - Telecoms IQ