CHANDLER, Ariz., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Infusionsoft, creator of the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, announces its list of 24 exceptional entrepreneurs and small business owners in honor of National Entrepreneurship Week. Celebrated for their success in turning their personal passions into thriving small businesses, these entrepreneurs were featured in a five-part series on Infusionsoft's Big Ideas Blog, which includes a video from Infusionsoft co-founder and CEO, Clate Mask.
"Infusionsoft was founded with the passion of wanting to help small businesses succeed. It's exciting to see businesses being successful, driven with the same level of passion that we started with and still carry forward today," said Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. "We've watched some of today's most innovative and dynamic small businesses thrive, and one common element is that doing what you're passionate about is key in successful entrepreneurial ventures. Bringing awareness to the 24 entrepreneurs we've selected is our way of inspiring other trailblazers during National Entrepreneurship Week, as well as a Valentine's Day reminder that doing what you love can lead to great things."
Five categories of entrepreneurs will be recognized, based on the paths that led them to founding their businesses. Because National Entrepreneurship Week is so close to Valentines Day, the five categories are themed by love.
- "Accidentally in Love" focuses on people who turned their hobbies into businesses, such as Yvonne Halling, who turned Les Molyneux, a luxury bed and breakfast, into the six-figure business.
- "Entrepreneurs at Heart" tell the stories of professionals who found they had a natural entrepreneurial spirit, such as the founder of Hear and Play Music, Jermaine Griggs, who has used his love of music to help more than two million musicians learn to play piano.
- "Bleeding Hearts" highlights entrepreneurs whose strong humanitarian callings have helped them empower others through businesses that range from healthy vending machines to church ministry coaching to support networks for single mothers.
- "Love of Craft" looks at business owners whose expertise for a specific skill inspired them to begin a business, such as Dr. Raj Shah, whose desire to help children learn math led him to start the successful Math Plus Academy.
- "Passion for the Customer" focuses on entrepreneurs like Amy Wenslow who saw an opportunity to help clients and customers by starting a business. Wenslow founded her business, Products to Profits, to help innovators take their ideas to market with smoother processes and higher success rates.
"I began my career at a church and saw first hand the financial struggles they face. I knew there had to be a better way to manage it. I was able to take my passion for helping churches and turn it into a full-fledged business that is thriving today," said Casey Graham, founder and chief entrepreneur of The Rocket Company. "It's an honor to receive this recognition from Infusionsoft. The company truly focuses on helping small businesses succeed and I say that from experience. This listing calls attention to some inspiring small businesses and it's great for Infusionsoft to celebrate our passion and love for what we do."
Infusionsoft will be sharing other entrepreneurial stories and advice at ICON14, a conference focused on small business success. ICON14 will be held April 23-25 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, designed to help them get organized, grow sales and save time. Unlike other software providers, Infusionsoft is solely focused on small business success and provides one easy-to-use system for sales and marketing. The privately held, seven-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Ariz. and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures. For more information, visit www.infusionsoft.com.