Instabill Offers Medical Marijuana Merchant Account Solutions
NEW YORK, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Instabill is now offering medical marijuana merchant account solutions for licensed marijuana dispensaries, CEO Jason Field announced Wednesday. The announcement was welcome news for Instabill, which has 13 years of experience in providing merchant accounts and credit card processing solutions for high risk industries.
With the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes in 21 states (plus Washington D.C.), acquiring banks are warming to the notion that it is an industry here to stay, with tremendous earnings potential and one in which credit card processing is absolutely necessary.
Instabill presents several benefits through its quality merchant accounts:
- Competitive rates: $299 merchant account setup fee and a 4.95 percent per transaction fee
- Acceptable currencies include U.S. dollars and Great Britain pounds
- Instabill's offshore banking solution means rapid approvals and fewer tax restrictions for merchants
- Instabill offers a secure PCI DSS-compliant payment gateway compatible with more than 40 shopping carts
- Instabill can offer medical marijuana merchants a swipe POS terminal device for $250, enabling them to accept payments online, via phone and mail order
Still a dominantly cash business, options for medical marijuana merchant account solutions are expected to grow. The legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes has resulted in licensed marijuana dispensaries sprouting all over the U.S., particularly in Colorado and Washington, which became the first states to legalize marijuana for recreational use effective Jan. 1, 2014.
The Instabill Corporation was founded in 2001 and provides cost-effective and reliable merchant services that help e-commerce business succeed and expand. For more information, log on to www.instabill.com.
Media Contact: Chris O'Donnell , 6034361270, email@example.com