Interested in Data Centers? Join 400+ Investors, Operators, Technology Executives & End-Users - 10/10 Dallas Big Data, Big State, Big Opportunities: Network with Today's Most Active Owners, Operators, Capital Sources & End-Users
DALLAS, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Join leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10. 40+ speakers will discuss new opportunities and challenges, including:
* Financing speculative data center development: Can it be done?
* The next Texas and central state data center market: Economic development incentives, connectivity & explosive growth
* The impact of the cloud on new development: Opportunity or threat?
* Disaster scenarios: Strategies for "The Day after Tomorrow," including fire, redundancy & UPS
Hear Today's Most Active and Influential Data Center Executives, Including:
* Bo Bond, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
* Jerry Blair, Co-Founder & Vice President of Sales, DataBank, Ltd.
* Matthew Brown, Director of Global Data Center Operations, HP Cloud Services
*Michael A. Caruso, Director, Government & Specialty Business Development, ETS-Lindgren
* Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Robert DeVita, General Manager, Cologix
* Tesh Durvasula, Chief Commercial Officer, CyrusOne
* Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Jeff Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
* Robert Geary, Director – Commercial Real Estate Group, Deutsche Bank Securities
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
* Arthur Guerrero, Enterprise Account Manager – Data Center Solutions, Schneider Electric
* Mike Higgins, SVP Data Center Services, Internap
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Eric E. Jacobs, Vice President & General Manager, QTS
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Todd Kimbriel, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Department of Information Resources
* Rick Kurtzbein, Research Analyst, Multi-Tenant Datacenters, 451 Research
* Tom Long, Executive Vice President of Business Recruitment, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
* Pete Marin, President, T5 Data Centers
*Shawn Mills, President & Founder, Green House Data
*J. Todd Raymond, Partner, 1547 Critical Systems Realty
* John Regan, Vice President Data Center Division, Carter Validus
* Julian Rachman, Principal, DFW Consulting Group | Secreatary-Treasurer, Lone Star Chapter of 7×24 Exchange *Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty *Jonathan Schildkraut, Managing Director, Equity Research – Telecom Services & Data Center Services, Evercore Partners * Josh Snowhorn, General Manager – Connectivity, CyrusOne
* Mark Thomas, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, City of Georgetown * Harry Carmine Whalen, CEO, Allen Economic Development Corporation
* Robert R. Winningham, Executive Director, Prosper Economic Development Corp.
* Brian Caudle, Principal, Walter P Moore
* Darin Cook, President, StratITsphere
* Steve Gazlay, LEED AP, Account Executive, Major Projects, Johnson Controls, Inc.
* John Lang, EVP, CFO, Dimension MCF
*Steve Manos, General Manager-North America, Norland Managed Services
* Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
* Wes Swenson, CEO, C7 Data Centers
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration:
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC