Interested in Data Centers? Join 400+ Investors, Operators, Technology Executives & End-Users - 10/10 Dallas
Big Data, Big State, Big Opportunities: Network with Today's Most Active Owners, Operators, Capital Sources & End-Users
DALLAS, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Join leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10. 40+ speakers will discuss new opportunities and challenges, including:
* Financing speculative data center development: Can it be done?
* The next Texas and central state data center market: Economic development incentives, connectivity & explosive growth
* The impact of the cloud on new development: Opportunity or threat?
* Disaster scenarios: Strategies for "The Day after Tomorrow," including fire, redundancy & UPS
Hear Today's Most Active and Influential Data Center Executives, Including:
* Bo Bond, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
* Jerry Blair, Co-Founder & Vice President of Sales, DataBank, Ltd.
* Matthew Brown, Director of Global Data Center Operations, HP Cloud Services
*Michael A. Caruso, Director, Government & Specialty Business Development, ETS-Lindgren
* Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Robert DeVita, General Manager, Cologix
* Tesh Durvasula, Chief Commercial Officer, CyrusOne
* Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Jeff Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
* Robert Geary, Director – Commercial Real Estate Group, Deutsche Bank Securities
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
* Arthur Guerrero, Enterprise Account Manager – Data Center Solutions, Schneider Electric
* Mike Higgins, SVP Data Center Services, Internap
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Eric E. Jacobs, Vice President & General Manager, QTS
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Todd Kimbriel, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Department of Information Resources
* Rick Kurtzbein, Research Analyst, Multi-Tenant Datacenters, 451 Research
* Tom Long, Executive Vice President of Business Recruitment, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
* Pete Marin, President, T5 Data Centers
*Shawn Mills, President & Founder, Green House Data
*J. Todd Raymond, Partner, 1547 Critical Systems Realty
* John Regan, Vice President Data Center Division, Carter Validus
* Julian Rachman, Principal, DFW Consulting Group | Secreatary-Treasurer, Lone Star Chapter of 7×24 Exchange *Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty *Jonathan Schildkraut, Managing Director, Equity Research – Telecom Services & Data Center Services, Evercore Partners * Josh Snowhorn, General Manager – Connectivity, CyrusOne
* Mark Thomas, CEcD, Director of Economic Development, City of Georgetown * Harry Carmine Whalen, CEO, Allen Economic Development Corporation
* Robert R. Winningham, Executive Director, Prosper Economic Development Corp.
* Brian Caudle, Principal, Walter P Moore
* Darin Cook, President, StratITsphere
* Steve Gazlay, LEED AP, Account Executive, Major Projects, Johnson Controls, Inc.
* John Lang, EVP, CFO, Dimension MCF
*Steve Manos, General Manager-North America, Norland Managed Services
* Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
* Wes Swenson, CEO, C7 Data Centers
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration:
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.