SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxthon, a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers, today announced the availability of its leading Cloud Browser for Windows Phones. Maxthon for Windows Phone offers the same out of box experience, high performance and faster speeds that have come to be expected of all Maxthon products, including design and usability enhancements that make browsing on a Windows smartphone easier and faster.
"With mobile devices becoming the first screen for most of the world's population, we here at Maxthon understood the importance of making our leading cloud browser available on all mobile platforms," said Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon. "We listened to our users and developed a Windows Phone browser with unmatched features and usability to bring the best browsing experience to all Windows Phone users."
The Maxthon Cloud Browser takes the mobile browsing experience on Windows Phones to new heights with function and features including:
- Cloud services with multi-device support: Users can sign in with a free Maxthon Passport account and sync their favorites online, and to other devices using the Maxthon Cloud Browser on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac
- Ease of use with (patent-pending) implementation of tabs: Maxthon for Windows Phone's tab navigation allows users to swipe up and down to go forward and backward in browsing history, which no other Windows Phone browser offers
- Favorites optimized for mobile touch screens: Users can add, change and access favorites in a more intuitive and easier to use way than any other Windows Phone browser
- Live tiles in Quick Access: Maxthon has taken its "Quick Access" feature and reinvented it for Windows Phone with fun animation that makes it easier to use Quick Access
- Pop-up address bar: Users can access search and the address bar when they want it, with a simple gesture that causes them to pop up
"Windows Phone users deserve a browser that better serves their wants and needs," said Karl Mattson, VP of Maxthon's International Efforts. "We're always looking to offer new ways to browse the web faster and more easily. We're excited to bring that to the Windows Phone platform."
Maxthon is an innovative software company that develops superior web browsers that continue to set new standards for speed, security, simplicity and cloud features. It is available on the Windows, Android, iOS and Mac platforms. With offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, Maxthon reaches a global community of users that tops more than 120,000,000 people each month in more than 150 countries. Click here for more information about Maxthon
Burson-Marsteller for Maxthon